Unpopular Opinions...

Circuit

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me Against the Music was the perfect lead single choice and deserved Toxic's success.

(I Got That) Boom Boom is the best song on ITZ.

Britney (the album) is severely under appreciated and doesn't get the respect it deserves from fans. It is also up there with ITZ and Blackout as part of the holy trinity.

If I'm Dancing is a horrible song and shouldn't have been allowed on an otherwise flawless album. 

The Work ***** video isn't anywhere near as good as people say it is. 

Radar is forgettable and shouldn't have been included on Blackout or Circus.

giphy.gif

1. Work ***** is a terrible song, video is ok, the only good part is when she's dancing wearing that gold top
  2. slumber party was a bad choice for 2nd single, would have been better for 3rd or 4th
  3. inside out is overrated
  4. proud of choosing criminal as a single
  5. the madonna kiss was the kiss of death
  6. itz is one of my least favorite albums (not a bad album, just not my preference)
  7. onyx hotel tour was boring
  8. the pom show is something i'd expect in 1999-2000, not in 2017 were there is room for more creativity 
  9. passenger could have been a great lead single
  10. even though the circus tour production and energy was the best of the best, the rest of it falls flat especially when Britney needed time to heal
  11. DWAD 2.0 looked cheap (the 2nd half, not the first half) since they took stuff out

Femme Fatale music videos are some of the best of her career

The video for Circus and If U Seek Amy could have been much better

The Femme Fatale abum cover is probably her best

The "Gimme More" and "3" mv are two of the most raw and most "Britney" videos she's done (Two of my favorites too)

Slumber Party was always one of the weak songs on Glory and it was never single worthy

Big Fat Bass, Scream and Shout and It Should  Be Easy are great songs

Trip To Your Heart is one of her worst songs

Amnesia is not that good

Radar is a masterpiece, Toxic level in my opinion

She doesn't look good neither in the Perfume mv nor the Make Me mv

The Circus Starring Britney Spears tour was one of her best tours and the Femme Fatale tour wasn't THAT bad, people praise Vegas as if it was miles better than these ones and it's not

Boys is one of her best singles ever

I'm Not A Girl sucks ***

Archived