Unpopular Opinions...

Circuit

Ok ill post some more:

- Blackout is overrated among fans like I said because it lacks variety, but other than that it is a strong album of course but In The Zone is better and her best

- Liar is extremely overrated. Again, it sounds like a 2001 filler and it's immature. If I'm Dancing would actually be a good single choice. It's unique, experimental and brings something new to the table.

- Toxic is brilliant but I've never been a big fan untill maybe the last year

- The Beat Goes On is timeless, but is probably too different for most people of this fanbase to appreciate

- I think E-mail My Heart and Soda Pop are cute! Songs like Im Curious deserve the hate, not those two.

- BOMT and Oops albums are brilliant. They are just not of this time anymore. You have to remember in what time an album was released before you judge it

- Boys is great and I am suprised people apparently dont like it!?

- Blackout wouldve been better and more interesting if it had a few of the leaked demos like To Love Let Go and Rebellion so it wouldnt just be full of uptempo songs about *** and clubbing

- Circus album is too poppy

- Femme Fatale is better in retrospective

- I like what It Should Be Easy is trying to say

- I think Drop Dead Beautiful is horrible

- Everybody is childish

- i don't like Radar

- Britney is far from what she use to be and when Exhale has a meltdown because she had great energy for one night/performance, i dont see it. I see a shadow of the woman I once looked up to. 

- Britney is 35 and her fans have grown up. She should not record childish happy flappy crap anymore. She is the one pop female who's interesting and mysterious and could release some darker stuff.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11.3.2017 at 6:39 PM, Dark.Knight said:

giphy.gif

1. Work ***** is a terrible song, video is ok, the only good part is when she's dancing wearing that gold top
  2. slumber party was a bad choice for 2nd single, would have been better for 3rd or 4th
  3. inside out is overrated
  4. proud of choosing criminal as a single
  5. the madonna kiss was the kiss of death
  6. itz is one of my least favorite albums (not a bad album, just not my preference)
  7. onyx hotel tour was boring
  8. the pom show is something i'd expect in 1999-2000, not in 2017 were there is room for more creativity 
  9. passenger could have been a great lead single
  10. even though the circus tour production and energy was the best of the best, the rest of it falls flat especially when Britney needed time to heal
  11. DWAD 2.0 looked cheap (the 2nd half, not the first half) since they took stuff out

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

agree with almost all of this, you have a Joker gif and your Username is Dark Knight.. I think you are my favorite user. :giggleney:

22 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Ok ill post some more:

- Britney is far from what she use to be and when Exhale has a meltdown because she had great energy for one night/performance, i dont see it. I see a shadow of the woman I once looked up to. 

- Britney is 35 and her fans have grown up. She should not record childish happy flappy crap anymore. She is the one pop female who's interesting and mysterious and could release some darker stuff.

sad but true. Supised you didnt get a **** ton of downvotes for this.

tumblr_o4c2mfasQB1t3fd6go1_500.gif

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

sad but true. Supised you didnt get a **** ton of downvotes for this.

tumblr_o4c2mfasQB1t3fd6go1_500.gif

Im suprised too. I was once almost banned because I said that the same thing. Bit pathetic. I mean if you call Britney a ***** or something, i get it, but for speaking the truth/an opinion? Hmm.. 

On 3/12/2017 at 4:34 PM, justkeepdoingit said:

here we go:

- while an amazing album, "blackout" indeed is overrated by a large part of this online active fanbase, claiming it's her best body of work yet when it clearly isn't.

- "i wanna go" never won me over as a song, and i don't really love the video either. overall, "femme fatale" is my 2nd to last fav album by her, i only like a handful of songs and was very irritated by the EDM direction.

- britney needs to prove herself live again, if she wants to be taken seriously as a musician. at this point in her career it is more crucial than hitting stronger dance moves.

"e-mail my heart" is life on so many levels.

I love you omg

Archived