This may be the reason why Britney was dropped from Pitbull track...

Mr. Lucky

I think we've all gone overboard with the conspiracy theories. Come on, that ex 5th Harmony girl can't be more relevant than our queen! :squintney:(Not yet, anyway)

Image result for britney fifth harmony gifImage result for britney fifth harmony gif

I think the answer is way more simple than we think.

We're talking about a Pitbull here...  Image result for pitbull singer gif

Usually, Pitbull tracks are collabos and smash hits. So you know what that means... right? :ponderney:

Let me remind you:

Image result for pitbull performance gifImage result for pitbull performance gif  

Pitbull always does PROMO.

LOTS AND LOTS OF PROMO and EXPOSURE ON EVERY SHOW IMAGINABLE:

Image result for pitbull performance gifImage result for pitbull performance gif   Image result for pitbull CHRISTINA gifImage result for pitbull enrique gif

And since Britney is alergic to promo or taking a step out of her comfort zone, well... they axed her.

Come on, you really think Pitbull is like Will.I.Am who would settle for this kind of performance?

Image result for kim kardashian tragic gif

SO yeah. It's happening. Britney's star power is kind of already fading and she might be doomed to bland collabos with exotic newcomers whose names she can't pronounce. :crying11:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, itsjosiebitch said:

wow it just hit me, Britney will never get a smash hit if she continues this lack of promo. smh 

ikr? Pitbull has songs with almost everyone, and he always promotes the **** out of them.

He and his people probably realized Britney isn't *that* kind of artist anymore... It's happening. It's spreading.  :crying11:

Just now, SeductiveBritney said:

ikr? Pitbull has songs with almost everyone, and he always promotes the **** out of them.

He and his people probably realized Britney isn't *that* kind of artist anymore... It's happening. It's spreading.  :crying11:

well i feel like people will have this mentality until she stops Vegas. I feel like now she can get away with it but after its over, everyone will expect her to perform and live shows and be more around. you know? rn, Britney has her residency for a few months at a time and when she gets a break, all she wants to do is go on vacation or chill at her house/mansion that she doesn't get to spend nearly as much time as she would like (especially since she recently moved in)

5 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

well i feel like people will have this mentality until she stops Vegas. I feel like now she can get away with it but after its over, everyone will expect her to perform and live shows and be more around. you know? rn, Britney has her residency for a few months at a time and when she gets a break, all she wants to do is go on vacation or chill at her house/mansion that she doesn't get to spend nearly as much time as she would like (especially since she recently moved in)

vegas is definitely an issue, but maybe it has to do more with her credibility as a solid artist and stuff... :crying11:

I don't think promo is as important for Brit to get a hit, I mean it works for other artists.. 

But it also depends on how GOOD the song is.

I Wanna Go, Scream & Shout, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, 3 .. Those didn't really have any consistent promo and were sooo successful like always playing on the radio & clubs..

This would've been a smash alone.. It would've gotten play even on Latin radio stations omg what could've been :otears:

2 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

I don't think promo is as important for Brit to get a hit, I mean it works for other artists.. 

I Wanna Go, Scream & Shout, Gimme More, Piece Of Me, 3 .. Those didn't really have any consistent promo and were sooo successful like always playing on the radio & clubs..

This would've been a smash alone.. It would've gotten play even on Latin radio stations omg what could've been :otears:

it would've been awesome but maybe Britney wasn't ready for a Pitbull track and all it entails... :wendycry:

3 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

vegas is definitely an issue, but maybe it has to do more with her credibility as a solid artist and stuff... :crying11:

this is such a mixed bag for me. like im so proud of Britney for how much she's improved. even her singing voice sounds amazing on her new album. and yet im getting dissapointed in the fact that her credibility is going down. but like maybe it has to do with the fact that she's in vegas and nobody sees her and gp only think she is getting older and worse since femme fatale :ponderney:

It was actually the producers of the movie who changed the people

http://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/music/news/a45579/woah-camila-cabello-replaced-the-britney-spears-in-this-major-music-collaboration/

Now that I think about it, The Fast and Furious movies are very successful, if the producers of the movie went on the original road it would of been a huge HUGE hit with or without promo.

:crying1: ******* messed up man. Now I REALLY WANT IT

:crying4: I can't right now :wontcry: ******* producers

10 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

Thank god she isn't on the song. I can't handle another collab :meltdown:

She needs to get a smash hit by herself. 

THIS! :lessons:

27 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

Gimme more and Piece of me were released in a time where Britney was everywhere, for the wrong reasons but she was out there. 

3 was never a hit, it was a cool/temporary song but nothing memorable or outstanding in her career. It was #1 just by chance. 

I wanna go and the FF singles may not have had consistent promo but she was touring and was still fresh from her "comeback". When an artist is touring, radio stations, music channels and media usually play their music and people are reminded with this, at the end, it's not concrete promo for a specific single but as a whole is exposure. 

Btw, Scream and cry is a shitty song, even the Bingo Jackpot album is better than that. :weusay:

6 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

That was before the streaming era.

******* WHY are you bashing Britney for not making promo when we've JUST had the era that showcased our old Britney back again with lots of energy and doing all kinds of things. She sure isn't traveling around like some other newcomers and artists out there BUT she has done so much work recently and I'm so proud of her. There was a lot of promo not just the best timing and planning but that's not on her.  

Not to mention doing major promo both in the states, the UK and across Europe visiting several countries for her The Intimate Britney Spears line for Change before this era and Glory.

This isn't a time when I'm worried for little to no promo for the next album, I'm rather happy and excited because I think things will just continue to improve on every level with and around her.  

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

THIS! :lessons:

Gimme more and Piece of me were released in a time where Britney was everywhere, for the wrong reasons but she was out there. 

3 was never a hit, it was a cool/temporary song but nothing memorable or outstanding in her career. It was #1 just by chance. 

I wanna go and the FF singles may not have had consistent promo but she was touring and was still fresh from her "comeback". When an artist is touring, radio stations, music channels and media usually play their music and people are reminded with this, at the end, it's not concrete promo for a specific single but as a whole is exposure. 

Btw, Scream and cry is a shitty song, even the Bingo Jackpot album is better than that. :weusay:

The delusion.

3 has way more solid stats than Gimme More and Piece of Me which you consider "hits". 2.4M digital downloads, more than both of those, it was top 2 on radio airplay unlike GM (was not even top 15) and Pom (was not even top 25) and spent 11 weeks in the top 10 of the Hot 100. How many did Gimme More have? 3. Ironically. :weusay:

I don't like the song and it's very basic but some of you say the most absurd things.  :weusay:

Archived