This may be the reason why Britney was dropped from Pitbull track...

Mr. Lucky

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Now is a great time for BO stans pulling out stats from streaming since literally her fans are the only one listening to her music. 

BO is the FAN fav.

Gimme More gained 30k sales from June 2015 to May 2016. "3" and the Femme Fatale singles had no change in sales. Explain :blurp:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, button said:

Gimme More gained 30k sales from June 2016 to May 2016. "3" and the Femme Fatale singles had no change in sales. Explain :blurp:

Explain what? Gimme More was a big single it gave us one of our last iconic moments. 

3 still was one of her biggest hits. 

BO still isn't loved outside this fanbase minus two singles.... everyone is saying truth.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Explain what? Gimme More was a big single it gave us one of our last iconic moments. 

BO still isn't loved outside this fanbase minus two singles.... everyone is saying truth.

Blackout is massively loved by pop music fans in general. The reach.

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't understand why you quoted me and what you're arguing over. I said Gimme More and Piece of Me (the 2 singles you're talking about) are more relevant than 3 in 2017. This is true. People are still buying Gimme More and Piece of Me unlike "3". Gimme More gained 30k in less than a year while the other one didn't move. Back to streaming.

You say only fans stream her music and Blackout is a fan fav. Sooo why is there only 1 Blackout song in her Spotify top 10 and why is it only #9? Why is Toxic at #1? The conclusion is that the public does stream her music, she has 8.5M Spotify listeners after all. Otherwise, BOMT wouldn't be #2 also.

Blackout flopped and was overshadowed by her meltdown and the public doesn't remember the album, I'm not arguing against that. NO ONE CARES ABOUT "3" or I WANNA GO in 2017. THAT'S ALL.

EfFCIYD.png

1 minute ago, button said:

I don't understand why you quoted me and what you're arguing over. I said Gimme More and Piece of Me (the 2 singles you're talking about) are more relevant than 3 in 2017. This is true. People are still buying Gimme More and Piece of Me unlike "3". Gimme More gained 30k in less than a year while the other one didn't move. Back to streaming.

You say only fans stream her music and Blackout is a fan fav. Why is there only 1 Blackout song in her Spotify top 10 and why is it only #9? Why is Toxic at #1? The conclusion is that the public does stream her music, she has 8.5M Spotify listeners after all. Otherwise, BOMT wouldn't be #2 also.

Blackout flopped and was overshadowed by her meltdown and the public doesn't remember the rest of album, I'm not arguing against that.

EfFCIYD.png

Well then we are good.

I got rapped up in all the BO talk. I'm so sick of it overshadowing everything tbh

I lashed out, I apologize 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Not the gp. I'm sick of the reach with BO

Ppl act like it was a Thriller album which it deff wasn't. I love BO but its so overrated on here.

It was definitely extremely influential. It fused dance and electro with the urban trend of the time. It was the catalyst for the shift into electropop dominating the late 2000s.

This is why it was added to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2582398/britney-spears-blackout-added-to-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-music-library/

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was definitely extremely influential. It fused dance and electro with the urban trend of the time. It was the catalyst for the shift into electropop dominating the late 2000s.

This is why it was added to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2582398/britney-spears-blackout-added-to-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-music-library/

"People love to make fun of Britney, and why not, 
I swear to God, 90% of people in 2007 deserved to die

2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

:britlol: that makes no sense lol, a song doesn't reach #1 if it isn't a hit.

especially in 2009 :yaknow:

Sometimes, the #1 spot is not about sells, it's about timing. Solange's album reached #1 on Billboard 200 and it's not precisely the album the world has been waiting for. On the other side Lean on by Major Lazer was never a #1 bit it was a smash hit, it peaked at #4 I guess

Im happy with Brit stay as far as she can of chiguagua or whatever his name is... :queenriri:

its enough damage with mim i am, igglu azitena and tinashi (I like her but that collab wasnt neccesary)

can we just use the pensieve from harry potter or call hermione to make to all of us the memory charm obliviate 

tumblr_lrcyljt5ar1r333b6o1_500.gif

11 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

well in all fairness it was a slow song and lipsyncing to it badly at the VMAs didnt do any favors. People need the live feel of a vocal. So yeah. :queenriri:

this tbh.

Uh no. In this era of social media, strategic collabos are everything. Britney still is very praised in the spanish speaking market. It would've been a master move. :sassybrit:

Yeah, but she should collaborate with someone less tacky than Pitbull and Romeo Santos, like Enrique Iglesias, Shakira or Ricky Martin

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, but she should collaborate with someone less tacky than Pitbull and Romeo Santos, like Enrique Iglesias, Shakira or Ricky Martin

yeah but what if they don't want her?

she has to settle for lessers who make hits. no tinashas or yee-easys. :sassybrit:

46 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

yeah but what if they don't want her?

she has to settle for lessers who make hits. no tinashas or yee-easys. :sassybrit:

then she better stay alone

the record label should just push harder to promote her music in other countries. She was always huge in Latin America, singing in English and with no collabs. Maybe a Pepsi ad featuring one of her songs could help her or something like that. They could've paid to make a song of hers into the soundtrack of the movie as well, it doesn't have to be a collaboration. But the producers clearly didn't want her, and I doubt they even bother to investigate if she promotes or not her singles before deciding to replace her.

Maybe she can still make a song for the soundtrack of the movie she's appearing on, according to Omar Chaparro. :cutesybrit:

Archived