The Official 'Britney Ever After' Discussion Post

Jordan Miller

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

I really don't get your point, like Melinda said she was funny and goofy in that show. When I am goofing around with my friends I'm similar, we tell stupid jokes and talk crap, are they going to put in footage of her sitting there reading a book? It might not be influenced by her team but it's got to be entertaining. All I saw in the show was a young woman having fun. From someone who never had a proper childhood/teen years goofing around with friends I saw her letting off steam and having fun. You're going to decide someone is stupid off a 5 episode reality show...really? :mhmsureny:

The majority of Britney's interview is corny like  not being able to articulate herself in explaining her own song. For instance Oops I did it again.  Answering questions like you know very cool.  like cool yeah. Very cool. 

I love her but come on lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Did you not watch the reality show Chaotic??? This was uncensored and  not controlled by her team. The real Britney came out in that show. I'm not bashing her but its the reality that's how Britney is though. 

Ive seen Chaotic many times and she is NOT like this... this movie is horrible.. period. She seems like a dumb blonde that is obssesed with love, she looks possesed in some shots and how much idgaf attitude Brit had and how much she wanted love she never acted like that over the top stupid. So if you think they potraid her like she is... then i dont knoow what you been smoking.. sorry.

• Super Mods

Can someone photoshop the Britney Ever After cover onto the TV flying out the window? :moorangu: The original Make Me video still comes in clutch for tragicness like Britney Ever After. :ohi: And editing the cover onto the TV calls for more editing programs than I have access to rn. :jackk: 

26xBu2FiTkGREZBNm.gif

I feel like it could be the next hit gif, bookmark me. :orangu:

2 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

The majority of Britney's interview is corny like  not being able to articulate herself in explaining her own song. For instance Oops I did it again.  Answering questions like you know very cool.  like cool yeah. Very cool. 

I love her but come on lol

You're just quoting recent stuff which I already mentioned, she has bad anxiety so to me it's no surprise she struggles to articulate. She is constantly wringing her hands and looking hella nervous in interviews, it's hard to articulate yourself well when you have bad anxiety/are obviously extremely uncomfortable. It baffles me people can't understand this. Some people even without anxiety simply don't articulate themselves well, it's pretty shallow and simple to then simply conclude they are all stupid. 'Come on' nothing, there is not just being a genius and then being completely stupid. Britney is nothing like the way she was portrayed in this movie. 

6 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

well that was a disaster... parody of Britney's life, i just feel sorry for the actors especially Natasha cuz she seems like a nice and genuine person and now she is getting so much ahte, but it will all die in a month or two so 

She become famous really fast tho 

My only problem was the cheapness. If the music had been included, it was a bit longer maybe, and there was a bigger budget, i think it could've been ok. Britney's story is very cinematic. I liked all the little Easter egg references, like Jamie lynns show, the cheese grits, etc. 

oh and it also bugged me how it was the same stage for every performance, and the performances were nothing like the actual things. Like cmon. It wouldn't be that hard to recreate the vma performances, and with the ones they did Britney wouldn't have been asked to come back to the show after the first year 

6 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

I not once said anything about suicide actually. People's lifestyles take their tolls - nothing to do with suicide.

I'm saying it because it needs to be appreciated. Maybe you don't remember that time well, but a lot of us do.

You weren't sure each day if that was going to be the one - even the articles had already been drafted.

It's a time when she was strapped to a gurney and lifted out her home away from her small children - I don't think it's a time fans like to talk about.

It was the worst time of her life in any case so the point remains. Fans don't really want to talk about it.

She was strapped to a gurney because she refused to give Kevin's bodyguard the kids back and wouldn't come out of the house. The police were called and it was assumed she was unstable because she would do such a thing. To use that event as means to suggest she was on the verge of death is down right irresponsible. 

I remember those times very well actually and what irks me is that this forum seems to forget that while things for her were questionable, it wasn't THAT bad in terms of the day to day. Much of the year was spent listening to leaks of new music and us wondering when her new album was coming out. Perhaps things seemed worse because the paparazzi was constantly hounding her and posting FAKE news (which most of you have come to believe as real).

Again, I'm not saying things were great, but some of you act like it was suicide watch everyday. It wasn't....

1 minute ago, OutrageousMoi said:

And I can't at you bashing the actress. How would you feel if someone commented on your social media saying that your work is crap? 

i'd be prepared if i was natasha bassett. 

did you think this movie would happen without people ranting? it happened with aaliyah, whitney and everyone else. lifetime movies SUCK and people tear them apart afterwards. it's not exactly news.

Archived