Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sending up all kinds of prayers for Maddie! Such a horrible thing to happen.  I live in rural America and even kids ride ATV's here.  It's very common but usually someone as young as Maddie would be on the ATV with an adult driving.  You also have to be 16 in my state in order to hunt.  Kids are resilient so hopefully she'll 100 per cent recover.

46 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I feel bad for Jamie Lynn and her daughter. But as for Jamie's husband? I think he deserves all the backlash he's gonna get for this since he wants to be a total ******* and bring children with him to do his stupid crazy *** hunting :byebitch:

I really hope Maddie recovers :crying11:

This. She shouldn't be hunting at all (Nor Preston or Jayden, we've all seen the pics). But it's not her fault to have an idiot as stepfather (And sadly, a lot of people think that hunting is fun) :britstare11:

Jamie Lynn Spears' Daughter Is Reportedly In Serious Condition After ATV Accident: 'Pray For Our Baby'

Jamie Spears has released a statement.

http://www.etonline.com/news/209530_jamie_lynn_spears_daughter_is_reportedly_in_serious_condition_after_atv_accident_pray_for_our_baby/

Jamie Lynn Spears is praying for her daughter.

The former Zoey 101 star's 8-year-old daughter, Maddie, was badly hurt after an ATV accident on Sunday, TMZ reports. 

EXCLUSIVE: Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Candid About Having More Kids and Battling Mom Guilt - 'That Is the Hardest Part'

"All I can say is pray for our baby Maddie," Jamie Lynn's dad, Jamie Spears, tells ET.

According to TMZ, Maddie was underwater for several minutes and unconscious after an off-road vehicle she was riding flipped over. She was then airlifted to a nearby hospital.

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This. She shouldn't be hunting at all (Nor Preston or Jayden, we've all seen the pics). But it's not her fault to have an idiot as stepfather (And sadly, a lot of people think that hunting is fun) :britstare11:

you sound very ignorant. There's nothing wrong with a child hunting that young. It teaches them how to provide for themselves. Hell I know kids as young 6 who hunt. It all depends on the type of weapon and the person teaching you. Incase, you forgot before civilization was advance kids often hunted as well b/c there weren't grocery stores. Who said it was the stepfather with her? could have been her bio dad or even jamie (we know he likes to hunt too). But I do agree hunting is boring

13 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I find it very disturbing too, this is the one thing I don't like about Britney

Archived