Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness. I am so relieved and happy at such wonderful news regarding Maddie's recovery. I'm sure her parents are so overcome with emotion with her recovery on the mend. 

I can't even properly write how happy I am. That sweet girl has such a beautiful life ahead of her, and I'm thrilled the Spears family will get to spend it with her. 

Thank God for the paramedics and doctors. Technology has given them so many tools to help people like Maddie. Love it <3

Jamie Lynn Spears’ Heartbroken Husband Breaks Silence On Maddie’s Near-Fatal Accident

" When asked by Radar regarding the 8-year-old’s condition, Watson deferred to his father-in-law by responding, “You have to call Mr. Jamie if you want to know anything.” "

http://radaronline.com/videos/jamie-lynn-spears-husband-breaks-silence-maddie-accident-hospitalization/

So  Papa spears is the representative of the family speaking to the outsiders regarding  this incident. 

Archived