Will Britney watch the lifetime movie?

Blink

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's not promoting, only performs about 3 nights a week and is snapchatting from her bed. I think she has the time. :orangu: 

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't understand where ppl get she is so busy? Like she literally is only doing POM which I'm sure she doesn't practice daily for it. 

She has a phone she could watch at any time but I don't think she would now

k youre right lol but i dn! maybe she has a strict workout routine w a trainer, maybe meetings with lawyers?, strategy meetings for her next album direction or producers, scheduling studio time....

I guess she would have ppl to do those things for her. I don't know. I just assume a superstar of her calibre is kept on a tight schedule where she's not just hanging around in bed all day. But I suppose she does say in interviews that she's boring and just chills at home a lot. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MX3 said:

k youre right lol but i dn! maybe she has a strict workout routine w a trainer, maybe meetings with lawyers?, strategy meetings for her next album direction or producers, scheduling studio time....

I guess she would have ppl to do those things for her. I don't know. I just assume a superstar of her calibre is kept on a tight schedule where she's not just hanging around in bed all day. But I suppose she does say in interviews that she's boring and just chills at home a lot. 

I don't see her being too involved these days. 

Archived