OMG did you guys know that Sam

annonymous

Is in the Work From Home music video??  :plzexplain:

So basically he could have chosen camilla or something, someone from his own age and use them for fame but he chose britney :letitburn:

I he really wanted to use someone for fame then he would have chosen one of fifth harmonie so maybe he isnt that bad after all :makesomenoise:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sam asghari insta work from home

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extras don't usually get to freely interact with the stars tho.. so maybe the girls didn't give him the time of day or he just didn't get to interact with them much. It sounded like it was a different case with Britney where they were stuck together filming and she decided to talk to him because it was just the two of them...and then thirstily got his number because he talked to her about sushi. Not saying it's what happened exactly BUT if he's a user kind of guy, then that can explain why he didn't go for 5h girls.  :imcute:

22 minutes ago, Justney said:

Extras don't usually get to freely interact with the stars tho.. so maybe the girls didn't give him the time of day or he just didn't get to interact with them much. It sounded like it was a different case with Britney where they were stuck together filming and she decided to talk to him because it was just the two of them...and then thirstily got his number because he talked to her about sushi. Not saying it's what happened exactly BUT if he's a user kind of guy, then that can explain why he didn't go for 5h girls.  :imcute:

I SCREAMED

AND GAGGED ON MY FRIES  Image result for naomi campbell screaming gif

Just now, Justney said:

She was probably thinking of different kind of raw meat but brought up Sushi. 

2 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

Omg good point but.... you are forgetting that.....

Britney chose him. She said that she called him months after they met. He didn't ask her out: she asked him out. 

I still think she is confusing him with that other model. 

They actually got sushi and he was at her house. 

7 hours ago, annonymous said:

Even more proof that sam isn't using her :letitburn:

Not really.  He gave her his number. He probably most likely made the first move.  D hungry britney leaped and made the call. Didn't sound like she just asked for his # since she had to find it in her purse "months" later. 

Archived