Is Britney still a good dancer?

4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Also stop blaming the choreo, it looks great when the dancers do it. The problem is Britney. 

This! 

:bigtime:

it is ridiculous people blame the choreographies while the dancers look amazing doing them!

The only bad choreography is stronger but primeney would have slayed even with it!

Britney should embrace the fact that she is a singer and she should sing live. The dancing excuse has no more value.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really say that she's a good dancer when I feel like more than half of the time she is just walking around the stage making arm movements and being lifted in the air by her backups, lol. Drag queens do what she does.

It's like running on a treadmill with a donut hanging in front of you that you want really badly that you can't ever reach... I keep watching and watching and hoping that she will slay from beginning to end but there is just mediocrity followed by that one dance break that is usually stuck into most of her performances that she sometimes half *****. She has those good moments that keep reigniting my hope but then the rest is just a continuous stream of "meh".

That also brings about some frustration because if you are just going to be walking around and posing, why not sing live during the parts where you're not really doing much of anything? It can just be frustrating sometimes... notice how I'm just talking about her overall performance now instead of answering the question regarding her dancing. I've gone into rant mode.  :( 

My answer would be, for the most part, no... but she can be amazing when she wants to be. That Toxic choreo at the BBMAs still demolishes me. I also LOVE the Work ***** performance. I mean, at least she's happy... that's the important part, but this is pretty much how I feel. :sippinga:

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

That Instagram video where she danced to "Me Too" by Meghan Trainor shows her potential. She still got the moves but I feel like she's so lazy on stage. She needs to move her hips more. Most of the time she moves her arms and whips her hair and it looks like she's lazy.

She won't move her waist or hips and I don't get it. She's very flexible. 

Archived