Twitter "Insider" - Britney refused to promote SP

Pickle Rick

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just face it, Britney is not good at promoting. She tells us how "hands on" she's been, then releases the album and let's it die/ barely mentions it in promotional interviews.

Although even if they were to talk about the album she probably wouldn't be very insightful anyway considering she couldn't even tell James Cordon what BOMT was about.

They just can't keep scrapping good albums because it's not at no1.  This is not 2001, Britney can't be expected to be at the top.

22 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Britney clearly wanted DYWCO as single 2. This doesn't surprise me.  Everytime it has gone to a fan vote about a single, the song flops. They need to stop listening to her ******* fans tbh. 

Do you really believe DYWCO would've been successful? SP was one of the most streamed songs on the album, and people seemed to like it.

The single release was super weird. The fact that they just "released" a new version of Glory on iTunes, just because of the remix, and it was difficult for some people to find it. The new version wasn't available on streaming platforms for a few days, for some people (like myself). Then the new EP coming out weeks after the single was released... It was bound to flop. 

But the most important factor is: Britney is not interesting for people anymore. 

Archived