Twitter "Insider" - Britney refused to promote SP

Pickle Rick

21 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Do you really believe DYWCO would've been successful? SP was one of the most streamed songs on the album, and people seemed to like it.

The single release was super weird. The fact that they just "released" a new version of Glory on iTunes, just because of the remix, and it was difficult for some people to find it. The new version wasn't available on streaming platforms for a few days, for some people (like myself). Then the new EP coming out weeks after the single was released... It was bound to flop. 

But the most important factor is: Britney is not interesting for people anymore. 

They should've released the second single at the VMAs at the very latest. She would've been number 1 and 2 on iTunes all week. Ideally Make Me would've been released at BBMA with the original video then the VMAs medley with 3 songs and the video premiering at the show. They blew it and waiting this long ruined things even more. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived