Predict the next lead single's first week sales and position

Guest Diamond Horse

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Why are we still deluded thinking this will happen? I know it sounds harsh but it seems like y'all are trying to depress yourselves by dreaming about things that might never happen.

ofc I have hope but I value my mental stability.

im just taking each day as it comes at this point tbh :magicjohnson:

Way to go! Same. 

I always say they can't get any worse and they always give me such a great surprise.  They all should go into the party throwing business:ponderney:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The Flash said:

It is incredible how according to these numbers the interest in Britney was so big at the time of HIAM.

Well HIAM is an incredible song. A "gender-neutral" song that the GP could eat it up. Make Me, Work Btch and Gimme More are great tracks also but they are "too gay" for GP's liking 

I think for B10 she really needs a hit so she should call Max Martin to produce 2-3 songs (lead single and album tracks) and then for the rest of the album to work with new producers or Glory producers or whoever she wants.

If she releases a Max Martin uptempo and promotes it the same way as Make Me with a good video i can go top 10 :queenriri:

23 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Did i miss something? Why people are against Max Martin?

Because a lot of people didn't like his work on Femme Fatale, and also he is associated heavily with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry these days which is the definition of basic to the fan base.

Personally, I don't mind him as long as he doesn't see Britney as a money making machine and actually gives her good songs like some of the songs he gave her pre-breakdown like Stronger and BOMT etc.

2 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Because a lot of people didn't like his work on Femme Fatale, and also he is associated heavily with Taylor Swift and Katy Perry these days which is the definition of basic to the fan base.

Personally, I don't mind him as long as he doesn't see Britney as a money making machine and actually gives her good songs like some of the songs he gave her pre-breakdown like Stronger and BOMT etc.

That's interesting.To me Max Martin so good at his job,he even managed to make them have good songs.

I don't know if Britney wants to work with him or not but i don't see any problem.I would die for a song like especially Stronger :makeitrain: 

7 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

That's interesting.To me Max Martin so good at his job,he even managed to make them have good songs.

I don't know if Britney wants to work with him or not but i don't see any problem.I would die for a song like especially Stronger :makeitrain: 

Same! I love Stronger, and OIDIA is one of my favourite albums among all artists. If Britney ever works with him again I'd love for them to make a modern and mature version of OIDIA tbh. Plus I think it would stand out on radio!

Just now, Disney Princess said:

Same! I love Stronger, and OIDIA is one of my favourite albums among all artists. If Britney ever works with him again I'd love for them to make a modern and mature version of OIDIA tbh. Plus I think it would stand out on radio!

It definitely would! I love everything about OIDIA and a mature version of it would be like a dream.

Archived