Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

36 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

What happened was he won 'Favourite Social Media star' and Britney won 'Favourite Social Media celebrity' and they gave him Britney's award by mistake. But I don't know how he didn't realise it said Britney's name on it when he took the picture :squintney:

And what happened then? Did they take the award from him and told him that wasn't his award? :lostney: I feel like that was a "miss Universe" type of situation where they named the wrong winner :haha:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

What happened was he won 'Favourite Social Media star' and Britney won 'Favourite Social Media celebrity' and they gave him Britney's award by mistake. But I don't know how he didn't realise it said Britney's name on it when he took the picture :squintney:

Makes sense. I mean why would they give him an award with "Britney Spears" encraved on it :wtfdidusay:

2 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

There is a post circulating on Tumblr:

tumblr_ok08tu4nkp1sg5u7ko2_540.png

tumblr_ok08tu4nkp1sg5u7ko1_540.png

" Britney Spears won the award, but isn’t attending - so they gave it to Cameron Dallas.

Shows you how much these ‘fan voted social media awards’ really care about you, the fans who vote. "

:omg:

wonder why he got Britney's award, i dont get it

Archived