Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

10 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's not. Specially not now because I'm super sad it's ending and I won't get to be there before that. I'm actually glad other fans' dream is coming true every week now before it ends. God knows when there will be a next time fans get to have access to seeing her like this!Β 

:lostney:

all right then.. we have different viewΒ on things

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Starburst said:

Queen Didn't even record an acceptance speech :gloss:

ikr?

she got 4 awards and not even an acceptance speech?

just a tacky video on Instagram about 1 of those 4 awards?

what kind of mess is her and her team?

seriously, i can't even deal with this...Β :byebitch:

that's why people get tired of awarding her... she doesn't give a **** about it.Β 

Just now, Poe Dameron said:

:lostney:

all right then.. we have different look on things

I'm just unlucky. When she wentΒ to dubai (closest to my country and easy access-I was born in Iran) Β there was this damn military (mandatory) service I had to do before(It's two years!)Β leaving the country and my friends who weren't even hardcore fans got to see her! I ended up buying my way out of it now, and I'm living in Turkey trying a different way to go to America. But if she ends it in May I won't get to see her- again! Β That two years extension gave me hope. I was already thinking about going to america and studying butΒ the extension (and that video)Β happened to happen at the time I was the most determinedΒ about it and I took that video as a positive sign and just went for it. Sorry for saying so much **** but I had to tell someoneΒ :NYsassy:Β (I saw this and reached for my cigarette only to find it empty! See, I'm unlucky. )Β 

18 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm just unlucky. When she wentΒ to dubai (closest to my country and easy access-I was born in Iran) Β there was this damn military (mandatory) service I had to do before(It's two years!)Β leaving the country and my friends who weren't even hardcore fans got to see her! I ended up buying my way out of it now, and I'm living in Turkey trying a different way to go to America. But if she ends it in May I won't get to see her- again! Β That two years extension gave me hope. I was already thinking about going to america and studying butΒ the extension (and that video)Β happened to happen at the time I was the most determinedΒ about it and I took that video as a positive sign and just went for it. Sorry for saying so much **** but I had to tell someoneΒ :NYsassy:Β (I saw this and reached for my cigarette only to find it empty! See, I'm unlucky. )Β 

I dont think it ends in May.. I think itΒ suppose to last until end of 2017

8 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well we take anything positive we can get and for some of us this made our night. It doesn't matter if people care about it or not, what matters is how special it is to the B-Army :verycool:

I know and believe me I'm so happy for her and us!Β But it feels like PCAs has become the "if you don't win anything last year, we got your back" kind of awards. I like the fan base and social media awards because they are presented only on PCA but the music related onesΒ seem a bit unrealistic because there's no way in hell we can beat Adele!Β :byebitch:

36 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

What happened was he won 'Favourite Social Media star' and Britney won 'Favourite Social Media celebrity' and they gave him Britney's award by mistake. But I don't knowΒ how he didn't realise it said Britney's name on it when he took the pictureΒ :squintney:

:byebitch:

Archived