Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she just won everything and her name wasn't dropped once? Seriously?

What's their problem?

But, congratulations Britney and Army for voting! I am sure we had GP by our side too :bigtime:

You see what happens when people are voting and the awards aren't bought? Imagine we could even choose the nominees! Britney would slay souls! :staysalty:

3 hours ago, Denise said:

Great Britney, you won everything, we worked hard for this and now no one knows that you won something..

Larry could have been there and say: "Britney can't be here but she thanks you for the awards" and that it's

He was probably on her show thinking about how to not promote Glory more.  :gloss:

3 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

BEYONKA WHO? :brit:

LEMONADA WHO? :foh:

Soda Pop > Lemonade anyway :foh:

46 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

so you'd rather see her canceling on FANS who came from different cities and countries to see her  to accept couple of awards? What'd you want her to do? But yeah why didn't they mention her though? I'm glad I didn't watch it, I would've been pissed about it!

Lol, no.. but at least 'thank you' video or whatever would be good..

Don't act like focusing every promo on Vegas is not bothering you:byebitch:

Just now, Poe Dameron said:

Lol, no.. but at least 'thank you' video or whatever would be good..

Don't act like focusing every promo on Vegas is not bothering you:byebitch:

It's not. Specially not now because I'm super sad it's ending and I won't get to be there before that. I'm actually glad other fans' dream is coming true every week now before it ends. God knows when there will be a next time fans get to have access to seeing her like this! 

Archived