Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is amazing news!  It shows what the people want.  Hopefully this encourages her team to do more instead of just settling for the least amount of work.  They need to increase spins of Slaymber Party, and slay the next single... and things will go great from here!  It's too bad Britney couldn't attend the actual award show, she'd be all over the news then!

:slayney:

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This is amazing news!  It shows what the people want.  Hopefully this encourages her team to do more instead of just settling for the least amount of work.  They need to increase spins of Slaymber Party, and slay the next single... and things will go great from here!  It's too bad Britney couldn't attend the actual award show, she'd be all over the news then!

:slayney:

I voted alot:clap1:

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

I can't believe she actually didn't show up. 

Come for me :wannadie:

Bet they didn't expect that planning the POM dates.

2 hours ago, Politik said:

Such a missed opportunity! The gp needs to see she's still loved! Winning that many times is not gonna happen again! Her team once again proving how incompetent they are. 

She had a POM show and stop always putting the blame on them like she doesn't have a say in this.

Archived