Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Slay that Iconique gif of Glory making all those other basic albums  $h00k :queenflopga:

l0HlAuFy6obXLugXm.gif

I heard Glory is going to hit number 1 on BBH100 tonight sis!

l0HlAuFy6obXLugXm.gif

Word has it that MAKE ME..., SLUMBER PARTY, and the rest of Glory have been sent to radio, becoming the first album to have all tracks getting max spins since radio was invented!

l0HlAuFy6obXLugXm.gif

Q

U

E

E

N

!

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This has to be rigged. I feel like no one even knew about her this year except us. 

If it was rigged, why wouldn't they have made sure Britney would be there to accept the awards?

Not only was she not there, but they apparently didn't even televise announcements of her wins at all. So she literally gained no promo/positive press despite being the biggest winner of the night.

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

If it was rigged, why wouldn't they have made sure Britney would be there to accept the awards?

Not only was she not there, but they apparently didn't even televise announcements of her wins at all. So she literally gained no promo/positive press despite being the biggest winner of the night.

Wtf, how they didn't televise announcements of her wins???? She won two of the biggest categories

Just now, Denise said:

Wtf, how they didn't televise announcements of her wins???? She won two of the biggest categories

I didn't personally watch it, but that's what other members in this thread said. I thought that was really weird too. And apparently, they didn't even mention her name (only Ellen) for the Comedic COLLABORATION award they won :squintney:

Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

yeah she wasn't even mentioned just once :squintney:

That makes NO sense. Also, on PCA's official page where they summarize the biggest wins of the night, Britney isn't mentioned at all, even though she won more awards than anyone else (and two of the biggest music awards):

"While Justin Timberlake won Favorite Male Artist and Favorite Song, the biggest music story of the night undoubtedly belonged to Fifth Harmony. The now-foursome capped off a showstopping performance of their single “Work From Home” by winning Favorite Group." :wtf::wtf::wtf:

http://blog.peopleschoice.com/2017/01/18/peoples-choice-awards-2017-winners/

Archived