Britney Spears Wins Four Awards At The PCAs, Thanks The Britney Army

Jordan Miller

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did that cameron dude publicly apologize because i didn't think i could dislike him more after I realized he just got handed a professional modelling job in France or Italy that male models work their ENTIRE careers to acquire and he becomes vine famous and gets handed a career in modelling, yep i'm pressed about that but it makes me dislike him even more holding this award. Yes he's hot but has he worked as hard as a huge majority of other people/models to get given things? NO HE HAS NOT.... 

kill naomi campbell threat i will kill you  

15 minutes ago, Slayde said:

OMG I AM SO GLAD I VOTED!!!! BUT I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT OMFG IF ONLY SHE WAS THERE TO PICK THEM UP CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SLAYAGE OF HER WITH 4 OF THOSE DIAMOND PYRAMID AWARDS 

sad crying tears naomi campbell single tear

I voted for G-eazy too, coz his category was after her :)

The power of the BArmy! Im  so grateful to be part of a community that loves hard for our queen..almost 20 years since BOMT and shes up against the hottest "young" acts and the BArmy is STILL voting like its 1998 for Britney. Britney Spears is a true talent and gift, I love when we all come together to show her love and respect.  

Archived