I LIVE for this MM performance!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I just want to know why? I enjoyed it but I don't get why everybody on here thinks it's the best? To me, it looks and sounds like a music video, not a live performance, I know she lipnsyncs anyway (obvi) but JR show performance looks like a MV with no audience :ponderney:

7 hours ago, The Flash said:

G-Eazy.... duh...

I think everytime G isn't there the performance is missing something! The interaction adds so much to the performance. She can nail the choreo but she kinda comes alive when G is there

idk, i love the choreo. i couldn't believe they actually gave her choreography for the song tbh. i always envisioned the performance to be more of a light show with wind while she struts with flowly white dress or something. lol. 

i could never really understand the hate for the performance or choreography. although i could get rid of the knee tap and substitute it for the moves she does for the vmas

9 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

You said it all. The fact that it looks like a MV speaks enough. Her look, attitude, lightning, moves... Everything was on point. It looks more expensive and better than actual music video for that song.

Oh, I get it now :unbelievableney:

8 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Are you the guy that did those youtube reaction videos of Britney?

Ya :unbelievableney:

37 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

idk, i love the choreo. i couldn't believe they actually gave her choreography for the song tbh. i always envisioned the performance to be more of a light show with wind while she struts with flowly white dress or something. lol. 

i could never really understand the hate for the performance or choreography. although i could get rid of the knee tap and substitute it for the moves she does for the vmas

Maybe it's the knee tap? I mean, everything else is flawless so that has to be why a lot of people don't like the MM coreo :ponderney:

8 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Oh, I get it now :unbelievableney:

Ya :unbelievableney:

Haha I love your videos

I ******* died when you saw Britney lick the milk off the table like a shameless ***** in SP and you were all like:

*Gasp*  "Britney!!!! What the fuuuuuuuuuck? You sluuuut! I love it though"

:orangu:

Quality moment. Made my ******* day

17 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Haha I love your videos

I ******* died when you saw Britney lick the milk off the table like a shameless ***** in SP and you were all like:

*Gasp*  "Britney!!!! What the fuuuuuuuuuck? You sluuuut! I love it though"

:orangu:

Quality moment. Made my ******* day

Haha thanks boo, I got told by people that I sounded like ja'mie :quirkney:

I was shook in the right kind of way the way Britney shook me back in the Blackout and Circus era's, I was complementing her, it's a weird Aussie sense of humour :saycheese:

16 hours ago, Wombat said:

Cant wait to see your reaction video to the Jingle Bash performance :carpoolney::bcutelaugh: ur reactions are awesome!!!

:kisses:

Archived