I LIVE for this MM performance!!!

ashleyBritboy

Why hasn't anybody been talking about this? Some of my YouTube viewers were begging me to give 2016ney some praise so I just recorded me watching this. From her quickly tying up her hair just in time for the coreo, to it falling out when she flips it, to throwing off her feather jacket during the coreo, to grabbing on to Geazy's jacket during the last chorus :cinderellaney:

She's so fierce and I love watching her be on the edge of almost ruining the performance but she's such a pro she can do this stuff while dancing. Btw, why doesn't MM's coreo get enough praise? For a mid tempo ballad, this coreo is both snappy, **** and appropriate for the song :hipney:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Exhale was talking a ton of this performance and so did twitter the next few days but glad you brought it up again! ;)

Her hair opening... :hipney:
The ****** tension between G and Brit was... like.... totally out of this world :meltdown:
It was just the best they have ever been :crying4:

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

The Jonathan Ross can't compare with any other performance. So far, that's the best one we got this era. :soyeah:

I just want to know why? I enjoyed it but I don't get why everybody on here thinks it's the best? To me, it looks and sounds like a music video, not a live performance, I know she lipnsyncs anyway (obvi) but JR show performance looks like a MV with no audience :ponderney:

6 hours ago, WootsWow said:

How is that any diff from all the performance she has done for POM promos? :forkit:

I explained in the OP boo, iHeart and VMA was my fav but they have flaws (failed lip sync during MM&I - VMA). This one is flawless, even though she almost got it wrong a few times :unbelievableney:

2 hours ago, woabritney said:

The more I listen to Make Me, the more it moves up on my list of all-time faves from her. Truly one of her best songs ever!

It's a fu*king **** song :cinderellaney:

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

Well Exhale was talking a ton of this performance and so did twitter the next few days but glad you brought it up again! ;)

Her hair opening... :hipney:
The ****** tension between G and Brit was... like.... totally out of this world :meltdown:
It was just the best they have ever been :crying4:

I must've just completely missed it :cutesybrit:

35 minutes ago, ashleyBritboy said:

I just want to know why? I enjoyed it but I don't get why everybody on here thinks it's the best? To me, it looks and sounds like a music video, not a live performance, I know she lipnsyncs anyway (obvi) but JR show performance looks like a MV with no audience :ponderney:

You said it all. The fact that it looks like a MV speaks enough. Her look, attitude, lightning, moves... Everything was on point. It looks more expensive and better than actual music video for that song.

Archived