Should Britney Release This November?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I say yes!  POM ends at the end of the yr and she could do a WW Tour in support of the new album!

In fact she could announce her world tour after she SLAYS the Superbowl next yr!

Should Britney release this 4th quarter in November?

Bby if you want the superbowl to happen then someone NEEDS to get in there and revamp ALL of her choreography. :nyschool:

4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

not really :orangu: Joanne sold, like, Glory x3

Yeah, a $3.99 Amazon sale will do that :cutesybrit:

But yeah, her album is selling a lot better but Make Me outsold Perfect Illusion. I'm not sure about Million Reasons, they may have better sales, but still Gaga can't even reach a million sales with all the promo she's done.

20 minutes ago, Justney said:

Bby if you want the superbowl to happen then someone NEEDS to get in there and revamp ALL of her choreography. :nyschool:

Yesssssssss we need that asap.

We need her to start preparing and rehearsing in June/July tbh LOL

I have faith that she could pull it off and kill it!

23 minutes ago, MM said:

tour? superbowl? what world you living in? :nicki2: imo, she should take some time off to train her vocals so she can make songs she can actually sing live. she will never be respected if she doesn't sing and re-vamp her image 

Just last year we would have never guessed she would have done the VMAs or opened the BBMAs with a almost 8m medley & awarded the artist of the Millennium award  ... + festival performances too!

Britney has also expressed interest in doing the Superbowl and do you expect Brit to stay in Vegas forever?

She won't renew her contract after this yr I promise you and you can bookmark me too! :smokney2:

23 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's a bit unrealistic, but Gaga is flopping just as badly as Britney with a lot more promo and she's headlining the Super Bowl. Anything can happen.

Britney is a LEGEND & actually have the catalog to pull off the Superbowl!

21 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

We don't know what 2017ney is capable of yet, 2016ney peed on our dirty faces and purchased brand new wigs for every single depressed **** talkers, so who knows what 2017ney will do tbh :queenflopga:

Exactly I know right!!! :chershade:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Just last year we would have never guessed she would have done the VMAs or opened the BBMAs with a almost 8m medley & awarded the artist of the Millennium award  ... + festival performances too!

Britney has also expressed interest in doing the Superbowl and do you expect Brit to stay in Vegas forever?

She won't renew her contract after this yr I promise you and you can bookmark me too! :smokney2:

Bookmarked. :nicki2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 2:03 AM, britneysslumberparty said:

Honestly I dont think Britney will tour anytime soon. When she tours, you can tell her mind is focused 100% on work, and with her kids now being older, she doesnt seem to have that mindset. Also, if Vegas ends, dont expect her running out to do a tour. Im sure she wants time off 

Girl BYEEE :smokney2:

Archived