BreatheHeavy's Top Albums of 2016

Aaron Butterfield

Just now, SexyJeans said:

It's disgusting

Shame on them

The thing is they can prefer Lemonade over Glory, it's a matter of taste but just compare the texts underneath those two albums, Britney wasn't even taken seriously by the owners of a ******* Britney forum. On top of that they shaded her previous work while they kissed Beyonce's *** from the inside.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

The thing is they can prefer Lemonade over Glory, it's a matter of taste but just compare the texts underneath those two albums, Britney wasn't even taken seriously by the owners of a ******* Britney forum. On top of that they shaded her previous work while they kissed Beyonce's *** from the inside.

They just care about the cash

They don't apprechiate Britney at all and they never will

I don't even care. People have the right to their opinions, I'm just pissed off and pressed because they're shoving so many diamonds onto this turd to make it something it's not.

Is it a well made, cohesive album? Yes.

Is it revolutionary, trendsetting or game changing? No.

So why are so many people up this *****'s ******* considering this album as the magnum opus of 2016 when it's just Alternative R&B that I can find from the likes of Rihanna, BANKS, FKA twigs, etc. ?

I don't get the overrated *** appeal and I hope Adele or that rock singer come through and snatch that Grammy from her because I'M THAT PETTY. :queenriri:

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Wonder why this thread is not posted in Breaking Music News (BMN) section, where it actually belongs. After all, this place is not only based on Britney since 2014, but yet her name and section are still being used for that hit threads. Oh wait... It wouldn't reach more than 3 comments and it would be far away from hit thread. Mistery solved.

They act like they can continue to run this site without us well we'll see :staysalty:

2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

Everyone has right to their own opinion, for sure. I respect that. But i know you are not really sitting there trying to convince people that Glory is more chaotic than Lemonade when literally each song from Lemonade is from a different genre :zoomzoom: Girl bye 

Well, by definition Lemonade is a concept album therefore it is objectively more cohesive than Glory. From track 1-11 Lemonade has a narrative arc that's easy to follow. Glory is an excellent pop album, but concept albums, true concept albums are rare and people praise them on a different level (see The Dark Side of The Moon)

21 hours ago, A.D. said:

Of course I can deny it given that I'm STILL allowed to have an opinion and don't feel the need to jump on every band-wagon. Great marketing doesn't equal great quality. But I get why you're into Beyoncé so much, what you both lack in writing skills you make up for in controversy and rumors :queenriri:

:gloria: You just snatched and ripped his weave sis :orangu:

15 hours ago, Diaz said:

As a 100% Britney fan....

Anti >>>>>>>> Lemonade

Bey just got the spotlight with this album 'cause people supported her "cheated woman" product....

Just "Needed Me" ***** all over Lemonade TBH... I totally respect Bey as an artist but.. people need to stop licking her ***...

:byebitch::angietea:

This. This. This.

3 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Well, by definition Lemonade is a concept album therefore it is objectively more cohesive than Glory. From track 1-11 Lemonade has a narrative arc that's easy to follow. Glory is an excellent pop album, but concept albums, true concept albums are rare and people praise them on a different level (see The Dark Side of The Moon)

Someone made a very interesting post about how Glory actually tells a story. I don't remember who that member was, but his interpretation was very clever and, imo, quite plausible if you analyze the tracks a bit. 

11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I don't even care. People have the right to their opinions, I'm just pissed off and pressed because they're shoving so many diamonds onto this turd to make it something it's not.

Is it a well made, cohesive album? Yes.

Is it revolutionary, trendsetting or game changing? No.

So why are so many people up this *****'s ******* considering this album as the magnum opus of 2016 when it's just Alternative R&B that I can find from the likes of Rihanna, BANKS, FKA twigs, etc. ?

I don't get the overrated *** appeal and I hope Adele or that rock singer come through and snatch that Grammy from her because I'M THAT PETTY. :queenriri:

The truth tea is SCALDING, sis :staysalty:

Archived