BreatheHeavy's Top Albums of 2016

Aaron Butterfield

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/24/2016 at 6:28 PM, A.D. said:

Of course I can deny it given that I'm STILL allowed to have an opinion and don't feel the need to jump on every band-wagon. Great marketing doesn't equal great quality. But I get why you're into Beyoncé so much, what you both lack in writing skills you make up for in controversy and rumors :queenriri:

Oh I loved every second of reading this drag. :meltdown:

TBH I wouldn't have been that mad if Glory was number 2 if it was number 2 to an album that DESERVED to be number 1. Lemonade on the other hand... does not. And that is my honest opinion. It's not even top FIVE of the year never mind the best. But get that controversy I guess, Jordy. 

13 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I ran out of one-liners at the time I posted that comment :cutesybrit: She looks like many things tbh. That's what happens when you rely so much on satanic imagery for your music. I'm starting to think the reason why she stomps her feet as if she's killing an invisible army of insects is because that's part of a ritual. I'm also starting to think this *****'s favorite movie growing up was The Exorcist :truthtea:

:shadelaugh:

But she does look like an exorcised chicken on stage 

17 minutes ago, A.D. said:

There's a lot of AHS influence on Bey's visuals. I wonder if she liked Roanoke. She probably didn't since it was a great comeback to form for the show and she only rips off the shitty seasons like Coven and Hotel :queenriri: Waiting for ha to copy Freakshow in ha joint album with Jay-Z which will also probably be named after a drink. Since both crave attention, it should be called Deep Fried Vodka or Yonka's Juices 

LMFAO

Itll probably be named after her daughter and some trash other name lol 

3 hours ago, A.D. said:

Not really, Trey. I know all about Wendy being a **** not just to Beyoncé but plenty of other artists back in her radio days. I listened to plenty of her podcasts and Wendy is the definition of a thundercunt. Let's just say that if Wendy was a weather announcement the accurate term to describe her is shitstorm 

But most of the true gems are not online, Wendy and Miss Jones used to ether people on air. Like you'll never find the audio of when Beyonce and her mom went to talk to Miss Jones about some of her comments and she told Ms Tina that her MAC makeup and eyebrows had her looking like The Joker. 

**** OFF JORDAN! YOU MADE LEMONADE NO.1 ON A BRITNEY SITE (FIRST AND FOREMOST)

THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL AND OBVIOUSLY YOU TOO SOLED YOUR SOUL TO BEYONCES' *******!

Guess being "Britneys' No.1 fan" stopped being so lucrative since she stopped making scandals and became a normal human being.

SELL OUT!

:whitneyshade:

On 12/25/2016 at 3:53 AM, JessicaExhale said:

BreatheHeavy is a general website and we all listen to a wide range of artists. We're not Britney centric and haven't been since 2014, neither are any of our music tastes. She's like our ground zero for pop music then we have other artists we all like too. We voted on this individually and totaled the results, it's not like one person just decided "Oh Beyonce". Lemonade got the highest total amount. For me I preferred Lemonade's cohesiveness, whereas Glory feels chaotic. I love both albums but I had to vote, so I did.

:staysalty:

12 hours ago, SLAY said:

TBH I wouldn't have been that mad if Glory was number 2 if it was number 2 to an album that DESERVED to be number 1. Lemonade on the other hand... does not. And that is my honest opinion. It's not even top FIVE of the year never mind the best. But get that controversy I guess, Jordy. 

My sentiments exactly. I love Britney and I love Glory but I'm not delusional. I would've been fine with it being even farther down on the list if this was a list that ranked albums by quality of music!

Archived