If you could relive one Britney moment...

KashKave

If you could go back in time & relieve any Britney moment you wanted - which would it be?

For me - I would go back to 2000 to relive the Oops! I did it again tour! To this date the Oops Tour! remains to be my favorite! Britney was at the height of her career. She was unstoppable. She sang live - danced her *** off. She REALLY loved being famous during this era. I miss it so much!

So yeah - chime in and let's make this fun!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mauureee said:

OMG, So many but I wish I had seen her live with her DWAD Tour 

4.gif

1.gif

tumblr_mra4vbU9YD1qdcxoeo1_r1_500.gif

britney-tour-5.gif

The DWAD tour was an amazing concert! I think it's one of the BEST concert tours of all time. The stage, the costumes, the set-list, the effects - it was OFF the chain. I'm so sorry that you missed it! 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I would go to DWAD. My dad had surgery that day and no one could take me but that is her best tour and wish I could have seen primeney at her highest peak 

Wow, so sorry to hear that... Damn!!!!!!! I feel so bad. The DWAD tour was freaking INCREDIBLE! Thank goodness for the HBO DVD that we have.

1 minute ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

The DWAD tour was an amazing concert! I think it's one of the BEST concert tours of all time. The stage, the costumes, the set-list, the effects - it was OFF the chain. I'm so sorry that you missed it! 

Wow, so sorry to hear that... Damn!!!!!!! I feel so bad. The DWAD tour was freaking INCREDIBLE! Thank goodness for the HBO DVD that we have.

Did you see it live? I was 10 at the time so there was nothing I could have done to go but if I had one wish it deff would be to see it. 

Everything was on point. Whoever directed it should direct all the shows because they did a great job. 

I was watching Madonna's RHT yesterday  the editing is terrible. I wish it had a different director 

2 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

You know - back in 2004 I had little to no appreciation for DWAD. I thought it was a complete 'downgrade' from DWAD. There wasn't as many visual effects and the stage was much smaller. Nowadays I have such a GREAT appreciation for this tour. The stage, while it was small, it was GORGEOUS! The screens and everything - WOW! The costumes were amazing and Britney danced her ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS off! Such an amazing concert!

1 minute ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

ONYX HOTEL. I see it more mature than DWAD. 

Yeah the OHT was a lot more mature than the DWAD tour. They were both amazing concerts! Britney shined in both of them.

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Did you see it live? I was 10 at the time so there was nothing I could have done to go but if I had one wish it deff would be to see it. 

Everything was on point. Whoever directed it should direct all the shows because they did a great job. 

I was watching Madonna's RHT yesterday  the editing is terrible. I wish it had a different director 

I did see it live! My aunt took me. She's a HUGE Britney fan. Still loves her to death haha. I was in 8th grade during this tour. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was snowing out, but we both trekked the hour and a half journey to see the concert. It was amazing! I've been blessed to see Britney 11 times in concert. I remember each and every single one of them. I haven't seen the Vegas show. I'd like to, but I personally don't think it's worth it. I'd rather cherish the memories of the Oops, DWAD, OHT, Circus & FF tours.

2 minutes ago, --- said:

going to the hbo dwad concert when i was 13

the DWAD tour was freaking OUTSTANDING! That freaking stage - all of those screens and the effects! HOLY SNAP! Talk about BUDGET!

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Definitely her DWAD tour. That and Onyx were the last tours that really wowed me. Crazy that it's been more than 12 years since I've enjoyed a tour of hers. :-/ 

I feel the exact same way that you do. I enjoyed the Circus and FF tours, but I definitely don't cherish them like I do the Oops, DWAD & OH tours. Ugh... damn I wish we could all go back in time and witness those concerts one more time! :(

Just now, OnMyMiNd04 said:

the DWAD tour was freaking OUTSTANDING! That freaking stage - all of those screens and the effects! HOLY SNAP! Talk about BUDGET!

I feel the exact same way that you do. I enjoyed the Circus and FF tours, but I definitely don't cherish them like I do the Oops, DWAD & OH tours. Ugh... damn I wish we could all go back in time and witness those concerts one more time! :(

yeah i was lucky enough to see it three times and go to a soundcheck.

1 minute ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

You know - back in 2004 I had little to no appreciation for Onyx. I thought it was a complete 'downgrade' from DWAD. There wasn't as many visual effects and the stage was much smaller. Nowadays I have such a GREAT appreciation for this tour. The stage, while it was small, it was GORGEOUS! The screens and everything - WOW! The costumes were amazing and Britney danced her ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS off! Such an amazing concert!

Yeah the OHT was a lot more mature than the DWAD tour. They were both amazing concerts! Britney shined in both of them.

It's so ****, I love the setlist and she was on fire back in the 2000s. DWAD is my second favorite tho. Onyx doesn't have the best production but it's so good. It has live vocals on Everytime and Shadow and the breakdowns slay. Britney, bring back the choreographers :tiffsniffle:

1 minute ago, DoSomething954 said:

Definitely her DWAD tour. That and Onyx were the last tours that really wowed me. Crazy that it's been more than 12 years since I've enjoyed a tour of hers. :-/ 

I loved Circus but we have to look past the messy nonexistent choreo, which was huge let down at the time because most ppl expected primeney. 

I think DWAD everything was on perfect (except maybe the merch idk what all they had)

Visuals wise Circus is second followed by Onyx. I don't feel like the Onyx theme was as strong as the other two but without a doubt visually those three slay the rest. 

Imo Vegas should be the best visually because it's Vegas but it is almost the worst. They could have done so much more for it... 

1 minute ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Maybe it's weird, but appart from the Onyx Hotel Tour and ITZ era, I would like to revive the Circus era. The HYPE around that time OMG!!! Flawless lead single, awesome videos, For the Record (I bought a copy), people really anxious to see her live again.:tiffsniffle: I miss the golden times.

It was a great era!!! My second fav. It was like a revival of the Britney era which is my fav. 

Everything but the tour choreo was great! 

It was **** on at the time because of her past and BO. 

Archived