If you could relive one Britney moment...

KashKave

As much as I loved Onyx, I feel I would love to relieve DWAD. There was something about it that was so magical to me, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more than I did. It was also my first Britney experience and I was 10. Thank god my mom is such a beautiful woman and blessed me with that experience :unreal:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

I did see it live! My aunt took me. She's a HUGE Britney fan. Still loves her to death haha. I was in 8th grade during this tour. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was snowing out, but we both trekked the hour and a half journey to see the concert. It was amazing! I've been blessed to see Britney 11 times in concert. I remember each and every single one of them. I haven't seen the Vegas show. I'd like to, but I personally don't think it's worth it. I'd rather cherish the memories of the Oops, DWAD, OHT, Circus & FF tours.

You are so lucky!!! 

I've seen her three times. Circus, FF, and Vegas. 

If she extends it again (prays not) I would say go see it. It isn't amazing. It's a million times better than FFT no doubt but it lacks a lot. 

4 minutes ago, --- said:

yeah i was lucky enough to see it three times and go to a soundcheck.

That's ******* awesome!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

DWAD

I was too young when I saw it to remember it now. It feels like a very suppressed memory or something. :sobbing:

Aww damn I wish you could remember it more! It was a PHENOMENAL experience!

5 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

It's so ****, I love the setlist and she was on fire back in the 2000s. DWAD is my second favorite tho. Onyx doesn't have the best production but it's so good. It has live vocals on Everytime and Shadow and the breakdowns slay. Britney, bring back the choreographers :tiffsniffle:

Yeah I have a much greater appreciation for the OHT now... much more than I had then! It was an epic concert tour! It's so sad that she couldn't do the summer leg.

4 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Maybe it's weird, but apart from the Onyx Hotel Tour and ITZ era, I would like to revive the Circus era. The HYPE around that time OMG!!! Flawless lead single, awesome videos, For the Record (I bought a copy), people really anxious to see her live again.:tiffsniffle: I miss the golden times.

OMG the Circus era hype was freaking AMAZING! It was like the first 5 years of her career all over again. It was amazing! I'd like to go back and experience that too! Womanizer was a freaking incredible lead single. 

2 minutes ago, --- said:

wmkqbt.jpg
my 13 year old self lol

Awww this is too freaking cute!!! Look at that smile!!! <3

3 minutes ago, MAG said:

As much as I loved Onyx, I feel I would love to relieve DWAD. There was something about it that was so magical to me, and I couldn't have enjoyed it more than I did. It was also my first Britney experience and I was 10. Thank god my mom is such a beautiful woman and blessed me with that experience :unreal:

I agree with you on every single point! The DWAD tour was OUT of this world amazing! The DWAD tour should be Vegas. Everything about DWAD was epic! 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You are so lucky!!! 

I've seen her three times. Circus, FF, and Vegas. 

If she extends it again (prays not) I would say go see it. It isn't amazing. It's a million times better than FFT no doubt but it lacks a lot. 

Out of the 3 - Circus, FF & Vegas, which one is your favorite?

I HOPE she doesn't extend it. I'd love to be able to see her again, but ugh... Vegas just makes me itch! LMAO. 

7 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

I agree with you on every single point! The DWAD tour was OUT of this world amazing! The DWAD tour should be Vegas. Everything about DWAD was epic! 

Out of the 3 - Circus, FF & Vegas, which one is your favorite?

I HOPE she doesn't extend it. I'd love to be able to see her again, but ugh... Vegas just makes me itch! LMAO. 

Circus hands down. Best production

i just want a strong era tbh

This album had such potential to be such a strong era. They just let it go... it kills me. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Circus hands down. Best production

i just want a strong era tbh

This album had such potential to be such a strong era. They just let it go... it kills me. 

OMG great minds think a like Boo! I feel the EXACT same way. 

Imagine what could have been if they did "The Glory Tour!" OMFGGGGGG... with the right budget, choreo and **** - that tour would've been a HUGE success! It pisses me off SOOOOOOOO much! Every time I listen to Glory I get all in my feelings. They let one of the best albums of her discography go to complete waste. Such a shame.

Circus was my first time seeing Britney. The productions for that show was amazing. I loved the trapeze artists and the contortionists. It felt like being in a real circus.

I would have loved to see DWAD though.

In terms of TV performances, her 2001 VMA was still so iconic and memorable to me:

britney-spears-and-snake-gallery.jpg

Its hard to choose just one... but i agree with you, Oops tour is such a fun show and i really wanted to go back then but my parents didnt have the money to take me :nochillbrit:

The same goes for DWAD and Onyx :crying1: and i would love for all the merch to come back to the stores as well... so i could buy everything. :walkonby:

Archived