If we are ever going to get a single #3, the only reasonable choice is...

andreafly1

3 hours ago, Charbok said:

I love it. I don't think it would do well though. It kinda sounds like Selena's newest songs which didn't do very well. On top of that, based on Britney's current popularity state, I think it will perform worse than Selena's songs.

If we get a 3rd Single I hope it's going to be Liar or Love Me Down.

Selenas songs did amazing? I'm confused by this. That's all I heard on the radio was her

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see where you're coming from but is it too close to Make Me? I feel like maybe the GP would react better to a faster song? But at this point I don't anticipate top 10 results on any song even if it was the best thing she ever put out. Let's be real, if she put out Toxic in 2016 it would hit #25 and stay there for three weeks before falling down the charts

It sounds too mid tempo to me (sorry, i know you said it 'sounded more uptempo') but we need an uptempo for 3rd single. Something really catchy and good to dance to. Something radio friendly and the song the GP will love. And that is...

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER

6 hours ago, andreabeez1 said:

... JUST LUV ME. :slayney:

Why? Simple:

- It sounds pretty much like what we hear nowadays: tropical sound, breathy vocals etc.

- Extremely GP/radio friendly (catchy chorus + repetitive elements)

- Perfect for winter time (January/February)

It's one of the most underrated songs here, tho: "It sounds unfinished" "It is boring" etc. WHY? :selenerz:

Plus, it sounds more like an up-tempo song, not mid-tempo. Make Me or Invitation are mid-tempo, definitely NOT JLM.

Some of guys are probably confused with a couple of Britney Jean's tracks, but i'll forgive you eventually. :moorangu:

Thoughts? :cutesybrit:

:wontcry:You cannot be serious, you're joking right? :idkney:

Are we listening to the same song, or you're just deaf? :embarrassney:

Tropical sound? Catchy chorus??? UP-TEMPO????? :wtf:

You're wrong in so many levels and you need to seek help  :donewithit: I agree it sounds like something you can listen to in winter, but that's it. You can open your album and listen to it, not something that needs a videoclip or a live performance, or that needs to be sent to radio.

That logic of " It sounds pretty much like what we hear nowadays", britney_spears_i_can_t_by_pokemonspears- when will ya'll understand that these songs by Selena Gomez, Bieber, Drake, Ariana or I don't know who you are referring to, aren't popular because they're slow and boring,  like Just Luv Me is,  they're popular and successful, because of the artists that sing them. They're the hottest **** right now among the GP, and that's why they like whatever they put out. Britney singing a slow, boring song, like Just Luv Me, isn't what the public needs to start liking her again. She needs to release, a true up-tempo song, but that's a definition a lot of people in here don't really understand anymore, saying Love Me Down and Just Luv Me fall in that category, when they're barely mid-tempos. Unfortunately, Glory doesn't have old school up-tempo songs, because that was the whole point of doing this kind of album in the first place, but the closest ones are Do You Wanna Come Over? and If I'm Dancing. Other songs that aren't up-tempos, but have a strong beat are Liar, Better and, Man on the Moon doesn't have a strong beat, but it's old school catchy, so that's another option.

Why was that Justin Timberlake song so successful? Because it came out at a time when everybody was releasing those depressive-**** songs and that song just made everybody move their bodies. That's why DYWCO needs to be released, but sadly I'm afraid is already too late. It should've been the lead single back in the summer. Now I don't know if it would be lucky enough to make a click with the public.

4 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

I just want it cause I want a video. I don't care if it flops and I think it probably will. I think every artist should release singles and videos even if they flop. It's something for the fans. 

Yeah I think even maybe something people wouldn't expect to be a Britney single. I mean I love DYWTCO as a single but Change Your Mind or Man On the Moon would be something different for her. 

Archived