If we are ever going to get a single #3, the only reasonable choice is...

andreafly1

... JUST LUV ME. :slayney:

Why? Simple:

- It sounds pretty much like what we hear nowadays: tropical sound, breathy vocals etc.

- Extremely GP/radio friendly (catchy chorus + repetitive elements)

- Perfect for winter time (January/February)

It's one of the most underrated songs here, tho: "It sounds unfinished" "It is boring" etc. WHY? :selenerz:

Plus, it sounds more like an up-tempo song, not mid-tempo. Make Me or Invitation are mid-tempo, definitely NOT JLM.

Some of guys are probably confused with a couple of Britney Jean's tracks, but i'll forgive you eventually. :moorangu:

Thoughts? :cutesybrit:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. I don't think it would do well though. It kinda sounds like Selena's newest songs which didn't do very well. On top of that, based on Britney's current popularity state, I think it will perform worse than Selena's songs.

If we get a 3rd Single I hope it's going to be Liar or Love Me Down.

3 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I like Just Luv Me but I don't think it should be a single I think the third single should be more uptempo so we can get a really cool dance video. I'm hoping for Love Me Down:slayney:

We already got an up-tempo single, which is SP. And JLM is not really a mid-tempo song, like said in the main thread. :selenerz:

Btw yes, i agree with the fact that LMD would be a good choice aswell. :brityes:

2 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

I come here to expect Love Me Down :weirdmeout: but oh well, JLvM is nice too :brit:

I love LMD, tho! :slayney:

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I listened to it  yesterday after a while and I think it is nice and will work...and I used to hate it. 

See? It is a great song, afterall! :bgrin:

5 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

We already got an up-tempo single, which is SP. And JLM is not really a mid-tempo song, like said in the main thread. :selenerz:

Btw yes, i agree with the fact that LMD would be a good choice aswell. :brityes:

Slumber Party isn't really up tempo in my opinion tbh :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, Charbok said:

I love it. I don't think it would do well though. It kinda sounds like Selena's newest songs which didn't do very well. On top of that, based on Britney's current popularity state, I think it will perform worse than Selena's songs.

If we get a 3rd Single I hope it's going to be Liar or Love Me Down.

Selena's first 3 singles from Revival all reached the Top 10 on Pop Radio, tho. :selenerz:

11 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

Nnnnn at you thinking SP was an uptempo. You might also think Coupure Electrique is uptempo and a club banger.

Stop, Britney is not a tropical/chill/reggae artist, if she wanted that she would start by singing live with such slow songs.

2 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

Oh my dear Button. :moorangu:

The Christmas freeze just begun + Taylor Swift is back on the charts again. :selenerz:

But the last radio update was pretty good!

Taylor is not direct competition to Britney though? Taylor has business at the top of the charts so Idg why you're mentioning her. She's only a problem right now because of her radio deal and even then SP managed to get a positive update despite that.

The freeze is difficult to get through but it's not impossible. You just mentioned things that justify requesting harder. :queenriri:

17 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Nnnnn at you thinking SP was an uptempo. You might also think Coupure Electrique is uptempo and a club banger.

Stop, Britney is not a tropical/chill/reggae artist, if she wanted that she would start by singing live with such slow songs.

Yet she released a tropical/reggae song like Slumber Party kinda is. :moorangu:

Plus JLM is basically what you hear in half of ITZ. Touch Of My Hand is an example.

14 minutes ago, button said:

Taylor is not direct competition to Britney though? Taylor has business at the top of the charts so Idg why you're mentioning her. She's only a problem right now because of her radio deal and even then SP managed to get a positive update despite that.

The freeze is difficult to get through but it's not impossible. You just mentioned things that justify requesting harder. :queenriri:

Glad that you got what i was trying to say, at the end. :moorangu:

Archived