Stop saying she's been promoting glory.

RezaCody

ok... primeney actually had the same promo squeme... except she was EVERYWHERE.. overexposing... every tv show, ever maganize... every award show... etc

but her promo performance were always basiccly the same...

let's take 2001ney for example

she did 4 new songs but the choreos were always the same.. only changing outfits and some studio versions adjustment... the rest was very similar to DWAD squeme..

2003-2004ney 

matm, toxic, bom, boom boom , always performed basicly the same way.. and even when the studio versions were changed.. were 80% similar to the ones on onyx tour :jtum: 

im not disgusted she pomoting POM right now... how could I? :squintney:

the only difference from now and then is... she was EVERYWHERE! and her choreos were epic... 

but Britney aint thirsting attention now, so, exposure aint going to be at those primeney levels again... and choreos.... idk if she ever would change choreographer or whatever xD

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RezaCody said:

I will always love Britney and nothing will take away that love.

But some of you seem a little hazy. I'm seeing a lot of "She's been promoting since may, she has done soooo much!"

But we are her immediate fan base, we know and care about everything she does. The GP is not watching videos online of Britney performing at some hoe festival, or whatever it was called. 

And hello? SHE BARELY EVER PROMOTED HER ALBUM... other than 3 songs. I mean, She keeps lip-syncing to the same old songs over and over, it is always a Piece of Me show, and that is why the GP is getting over it. She has made her self into an act who practically only sings songs from 10 years ago, and as a fan, yes that is great. Butttttt the GP doesn't wanna see her lip-sync to the same vocals as her former 19 year old self. 

She needs to re-think her whole strategy, which i don't think will happen, because she is at peace with where her beautiful life is. But i'm just saying, she has not promoted her album, most people don't even know she has a new one, and thats the truth.

Now go ahead, get your little panties in a bunch and get all pissy like your on your period and tell me to shut the **** up like you always do when someone isn't licking Britney pu$$y 24/7

LOVE YOU BRITT 

rixLNZzgCyB7G.gif 

No lies detected tbh. 

Do you think most artist, when promoting their album, perform more than 3 new songs, every time with a different routine and scenography? Britney has done what the great majority of pop singers do, it feels repetitive to her fans because we've seen her performing almost every month for 3 years, but her promo hasn't been as bad as people make it out to be.

The BBMAs was to get her face back out there!

The VMAs was clearly promo for the album/Make Me

The Today show was promo for Glory she promoted MM and DYWCO

iheart festival which was on TV one can say it was also promo for Glory as she did MM and DYWCO

She also did promo in the UK and Europe and performed too!

So she actually did promo for Glory! 

Was it massive promo?  Absolutely not but she definitely did promo for Glory!

She should have done the AMAs to give SP that exposure for it to increase sales etc 

Britney is bored and you can tell by all the FTs shes doing ... She won't have success again until she starts taking her performances serious again ... Britney performances and vids was a big reason for her success and brilliant marketing and until she step it up a notch and reinvent herself she won't have great success

Britney needs new management new creative team new choreograper and for herself to start giving a damn and start rehearsing .... 

10 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The tea is boiling and ready to serve! :queenflopga2:

raw

13 hours ago, mauureee said:

I can't handle at this truth tea spilled all ovah mah body :beyfedup:

I agree with everything you said. :britstare:

13 hours ago, Nova Terra said:

No lies detected tbh. 

10 hours ago, King Daniel said:

She is barely out there ... i cant with exhale calling her 3 public appearances hard promo ... lol 

asslQOaa0OtVe.gif 

12 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Well I agree she hasn't been explicitly promoting Glory, but I don't know why you turned your thread into yet another "she needs to stop lipsyncing" thread. Like, how did you ever get there? lol :wtfdidusay:

I wish she could promote Glory but she's stuck with her Vegas act for now tbh. :otears:

Well, i mentioned the lip syncing because, um its the truth? INSTEAD of performing 5-6 glory songs she chooses 1 or maybe 2 and then lip syncs to vocals that were recorded in 2001... its plainly obvious to the gp, it's very talked about and it's a big reason why people aren't in to her. SO YEAH IT ALL IS IN ONE BIG POT, the promo, the lipsyncing... 

pwC3aEjzTR8be.gif

I've been a Britney fan since day one when she slayed my 14 year old heart and to be quite honest you're right to an extent: could there have been more promo? Yes. But look at how many interviews she's done this year and in the past 2 years, it's like night and day compared to 2011 and she's done far more promo this time around or at the very least seems to be having fun with it compared to the last two eras. She's doing festivals and performing live at other venues and even returned to the scene of the crime (VMAs) to redeem herself after 9 years and gave a decent performance.

We got some live vocals (thank you James Corden!) that proved our girl can still sing. We got an amazing album to listen to for once which is the most important part and we have no reason to be upset this era. I know a lot of you are still pissed about the original Make Me video but that's small potatoes compared to what we got.

I don't give a crap about how the album is doing. I have it, can listen to it whenever I want and if the GP slept on it than so be it. We have a hidden gem that they don't, which makes us the wiser. I'm not bothered. Seems like a lot of fans just can't enjoy anything unless it's mega successful or our girl is everywhere. Those days are over. She's been at this for almost 20 years and the nature of the business changed. How many big acts are doing tons of promo now? It makes sense for her to slow down.

50 minutes ago, RezaCody said:

Well, i mentioned the lip syncing because, um its the truth? INSTEAD of performing 5-6 glory songs she chooses 1 or maybe 2 and then lip syncs to vocals that were recorded in 2001... its plainly obvious to the gp, it's very talked about and it's a big reason why people aren't in to her. SO YEAH IT ALL IS IN ONE BIG POT, the promo, the lipsyncing... 

pwC3aEjzTR8be.gif

Well, I reckon it's annoying to watch her lipping to songs like BOMT, Crazy, etc etc. :otears:

22 hours ago, RezaCody said:

But some of you seem a little hazy. I'm seeing a lot of "She's been promoting since may, she has done soooo much!"

But we are her immediate fan base, we know and care about everything she does. The GP is not watching videos online of Britney performing at some hoe festival, or whatever it was called. 

And hello? SHE BARELY EVER PROMOTED HER ALBUM... other than 3 songs. I mean, She keeps lip-syncing to the same old songs over and over, it is always a Piece of Me show, and that is why the GP is getting over it. She has made her self into an act who practically only sings songs from 10 years ago, and as a fan, yes that is great. Butttttt the GP doesn't wanna see her lip-sync to the same vocals as her former 19 year old self. 

She needs to re-think her whole strategy, which i don't think will happen, because she is at peace with where her beautiful life is. But i'm just saying, she has not promoted her album, most people don't even know she has a new one, and thats the truth.

Now go ahead, get your little panties in a bunch and get all pissy like your on your period and tell me to shut the **** up like you always do when someone isn't licking Britney pu$$y 24/7 

Preach it sis.Most people don't even know there is a new album out,they just think she released 2 random songs like pretty girls to support the POM residency.She does the ******* greatest hits medley everytime instead of doing only Glory medleys with some fire choreo and prerocorded vocals.People are thinking of her as a nostalgia act because of POM and her recycled greatest hits medleys.And the worst thing is the fact that there are Exhalers who compare her with her worst self like FFney and BJney to support she's better now.Ok even my 80 year old granny is a better performer than FFney and during BJ she did almost zero promo,so what?Comparing with the worst will never make you better.You have to compare with the best to improve yourself.

"Britney performing at some hoe festival, or whatever it was called."

:dead:

Archived