Stop saying she's been promoting glory.

RezaCody

I will always love Britney and nothing will take away that love.

But some of you seem a little hazy. I'm seeing a lot of "She's been promoting since may, she has done soooo much!"

But we are her immediate fan base, we know and care about everything she does. The GP is not watching videos online of Britney performing at some hoe festival, or whatever it was called. 

And hello? SHE BARELY EVER PROMOTED HER ALBUM... other than 3 songs. I mean, She keeps lip-syncing to the same old songs over and over, it is always a Piece of Me show, and that is why the GP is getting over it. She has made her self into an act who practically only sings songs from 10 years ago, and as a fan, yes that is great. Butttttt the GP doesn't wanna see her lip-sync to the same vocals as her former 19 year old self. 

She needs to re-think her whole strategy, which i don't think will happen, because she is at peace with where her beautiful life is. But i'm just saying, she has not promoted her album, most people don't even know she has a new one, and thats the truth.

Now go ahead, get your little panties in a bunch and get all pissy like your on your period and tell me to shut the **** up like you always do when someone isn't licking Britney pu$$y 24/7

LOVE YOU BRITT 

rixLNZzgCyB7G.gif 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't read. But yeah she's promoting glory. She doesn't have to say that her new album is out all the time she performs, nor she has to perform the whole album. Today's market is all about the hype. If an artist is hyped then even the debut, a decade old album will be in the charts. Moreover she performed Make Me, DYWCO?, Slumber Party outside of VEgas show. 

1 minute ago, RussianFan said:

Didn't read. But yeah she's promoting glory. She doesn't have to say that her new album is out all the time she performs, nor she has to perform the whole album. Today's market is all about the hype. If an artist is hyped then even the debut, a decade old album will be in the charts. Moreover she performed Make Me, DYWCO?, Slumber Party outside of VEgas show. 

Exactly Prince's album, Purple Rain, charted at #2 when he died and the album was from '84. His death was so public and it was in the media so much.

1 hour ago, RezaCody said:

But some of you seem a little hazy. I'm seeing a lot of "She's been promoting since may, she has done soooo much!"

But we are her immediate fan base, we know and care about everything she does. The GP is not watching videos online of Britney performing at some hoe festival, or whatever it was called. 

And hello? SHE BARELY EVER PROMOTED HER ALBUM... other than 3 songs. I mean, She keeps lip-syncing to the same old songs over and over, it is always a Piece of Me show, and that is why the GP is getting over it. She has made her self into an act who practically only sings songs from 10 years ago, and as a fan, yes that is great. Butttttt the GP doesn't wanna see her lip-sync to the same vocals as her former 19 year old self. 

She needs to re-think her whole strategy, which i don't think will happen, because she is at peace with where her beautiful life is. But i'm just saying, she has not promoted her album, most people don't even know she has a new one, and thats the truth.

Now go ahead, get your little panties in a bunch and get all pissy like your on your period and tell me to shut the **** up like you always do when someone isn't licking Britney pu$$y 24/7

LOVE YOU BRITT 

rixLNZzgCyB7G.gif 

Um k we've discussed this like 28374735845 times since iHeartRadio's performance. :shameless:

52 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

I stopped reading after "didnt read"

xT8qB0hpePBInfrRa8.gif 

2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

You are ********. It is possible to promote an album and show at the same time. I hate uneducated people

Oh yes sweet heart, I am the uneducated one, while you go around calling people "********". 

You know what I hate more than STUPID people? IGNORANT people like you.

l0HlMSVVw9zqmClLq.gif

And hello? SHE BARELY EVER PROMOTED HER ALBUM... other than 3 songs

gurl i said the same thing in a thread a few days ago and ******* downvoted me :sassybrit:

LOVE YOU BRITT 

rixLNZzgCyB7G.gif 

I personally think that what you're saying makes perfect sense. I am just grateful she's still doing stuff when she could have retired long ago.

But yeah, she has not been promoting Glory but POM instead. So, for those who care about charts, there's your answer as to why it's not doing great.  For those who don't care, well, problem doesn't even exist so....

I just don't understand why people downvote someone for giving an opinion though? :squintney:

2 minutes ago, OxygenBabe said:

I personally think that what you're saying makes perfect sense. I am just grateful she's still doing stuff when she could have retired long ago.

But yeah, she has not been promoting Glory but POM instead. So, for those who care about charts, there's your answer as to why it's not doing great.  For those who don't care, well, problem doesn't even exist so....

I just don't understand why people downvote someone for giving an opinion though? :squintney:

You are an angel and I agree with all of what you said.

QRGGikgw8DQc.gif 

Archived