Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Body ache said:

How can you keep going on insisting this. Dont you have something better to do than trying to make your wrong opinion right? Its embarrassing. Im getting secondhand embarrassment tbh. What does racial profiling have to do with criminals. You can racially profile anayone you bigot. That's why it's called racial profiling. Let me spell it out for you. Racial = a person's race, profiling = profiling (yif you dont know what profiling is then I feel sad for you). Therefore, profiling someone on a person's race is racist. Look up racism if you dont know what racial profiling it instead of making me spell it out for you you illiterate ****.

Do you have access to Google or any search engine or book...? Please look up the definition of racial profiling. You either adopt an exponential level of confusion on the subject, are simply just an idiot, or are a troll.

Either way, trying to reason and make you understand is a waste of time. I'll pray for you, sis. Good night. :frenchy:

2 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Do you have access to Google or any search engine or book...? Please look up the definition of racial profiling. You either adopt an exponential level of confusion on the subject, are simply just an idiot, or are a troll.

Either way, trying to reason and make you understand is a waste of time. I'll pray for you, sis. Good night. :frenchy:

That's because you reason with false info. You can racially profile anyone you idiot. It's a part of racism. Go look it up.

9 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That's because you reason with false info. You can racially profile anyone you idiot. It's a part of racism. Go look it up.

Of course you can racially profile anyone, you *******. I'm not arguing that and neither is anyone else. 

But you're saying that @Daveh422 is "racially profiling" because he thinks the person in the picture is Sam due to observed similarities in facial features between Sam and the person in the picture... which is NOT racial profiling. For that matter, him assuming someone's identity due to physical similarities is not discriminatory, harmful, or racist - it's simply logic. If you see a picture of someone whose identity you don't know and they look incredibly similar to someone else you know, it's very possible to think that the person in the picture is the person that you know... because they look like them. That's not racist. Hello?

What don't you understand? 

17 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Of course you can racially profile anyone, you *******. I'm not arguing that and neither is anyone else. 

But you're saying that @Daveh422 is "racially profiling" because he thinks the person in the picture is Sam due to observed similarities in facial features between Sam and the person in the picture... which is NOT racial profiling. For that matter, him assuming someone's identity due to physical similarities is not discriminatory, harmful, or racist - it's simply logic. If you see a picture of someone whose identity you don't know and they look incredibly similar to someone else you know, it's very possible to think that the person in the picture is the person that you know... because they look like them. That's not racist. Hello?

What don't you understand? 

You are the one who doesnt understand that your opinion is wrong. He is stereotyping those facial features as sam's on the sole purpose that he is middle eastern. Thats like saying all asians are the same because they has similar eyes and facial features. It's discriminatory and racist. He was proven wrong with a video and you are wrong with your analysis as well. If I see a picture that could be similar to someone I would do research first which the op didnt do before posting it. I would also not post it because it is discriminatory to stereotype someone solely based on their facial features. That person might not like it because it IS discrimanatory towards that individual. Not all middle easterners look the same. I also have more respect for people than to base a person's looks on a picture that could belong to someone else. Just because they look similar doesnt mean they are the same. He was proven wrong anyway so why are you talking to me?

11 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You are the one who doesnt understand that your opinion is wrong. He is stereotyping those facial features as sam's on the sole purpose that he is middle eastern. Thats like saying all asians are the same because they has similar eyes and facial features. It's discriminatory and racist. He was proven wrong with a video and you are wrong with your analysis as well. If I see a picture that could be similar to someone I would do research first which the op didnt do before posting it. I would also not post it because it is discriminatory to stereotype someone solely based on their facial features. That person might not like it because it IS discrimanatory towards that individual. Not all middle easterners look the same. I also have more respect for people than to base a person's looks on a picture that could belong to someone else. Just because they look similar doesnt mean they are the same. He was proven wrong anyway so why are you talking to me?

???????????

It's not my opinion, it's the definition by law and the English dictionary. All you need to do is Google it or read a book. 

How the hell is assuming the identity of someone in a picture due to similar facial features discriminatory? Do you not know what discriminatory means either? In what way is this harmless observation in a ******* dentist's photo discriminatory to Sam? Nobody is arguing that everyone in a racial group is the same, but when identifying someone - people of the same racial group do share similar physical traits... hence why they are part of the same racial group. That's not racist, that's logic. LMAO. 

You still don't get it. Time = wasted and I'm losing brain cells reading your posts. What a shame. :frenchy: 

17 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

???????????

It's not my opinion, it's the definition by law and the English dictionary. All you need to do is Google it or read a book. 

How the hell is assuming the identity of someone in a picture due to similar facial features discriminatory? Do you not know what discriminatory means either? In what way is this harmless observation in a ******* dentist's photo discriminatory to Sam? Nobody is arguing that everyone in a racial group is the same, but when identifying someone - people of the same racial group do share similar physical traits... hence why they are part of the same racial group. That's not racist, that's logic. LMAO. 

You still don't get it. Time = wasted and I'm losing brain cells reading your posts. What a shame.  

So basically all asians are the same since they have similar facial features and next time I see a picture of some teeth I'm going to randomly assume it's someone based on their facial features. Do you hear what youre saying? :frenchy:

13 minutes ago, Body ache said:

So basically all asians are the same since they have similar facial features and next time I see a picture of some teeth I'm going to randomly assume it's someone based on their facial features. Do you hear what youre saying? :frenchy:

What??????? LMAO... That's not what I'm saying at all, and if you had any ounce of reading comprehension or common sense you would understand that. I literally JUST said in the post that you just quoted that not everybody that is part of the same race is the same, nor is anybody in this thread saying that - but they DO have similar physical features (hence why they are part of the same racial group). The argument here is the fact that @Daveh422 identifying a person in a photo due to similarities in facial features is NOT racist (as you ridiculously claim), but a harmless observation.

In the situation we are talking about, @Daveh422 assumed that the person in the picture is Sam because A) he knew that Sam is a customer of that dentist since the dentist has posted about him already and B) he felt that the person in the picture's physical characteristics are VERY similar to Sam's. Therefore, he thought it was Sam. He is not "stereotyping" anything, just identifying and observing similarities that he sees in the picture and putting things together.

This is NOT racist or discriminatory, just a harmless observation. This is NOT racial profiling, as it does not fit the definition of racial profiling as illustrated by the law nor does it have anything to do with race to begin with. Get this through your thick skull, and stop arguing with me because this is absolutely pathetic. Calling someone racist is a serious accusation and you should be ashamed of yourself for your idiotic display in this thread. 

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

What??????? LMAO... That's not what I'm saying at all, and if you had any ounce of reading comprehension or common sense you would understand that. I literally JUST said in the post that you just quoted that not everybody that is part of the same race is the same, nor is anybody in this thread saying that. The argument here is the fact that @Daveh422 identifying a person in a photo due to similarities in facial features is NOT racist (as you ridiculously claim), but a harmless observation.

In the situation we are talking about, the person assumed that the person in the picture is Sam because A) he knew that Sam is a customer of that dentist since the dentist has posted about him already and B) he felt that the person in the picture's physical characteristics are VERY similar to Sam's. Therefore, he thought it was Sam. He is not "stereotyping" anything, just identifying and observing similarities that he sees in the picture and putting things together.

This is NOT racist or discriminatory, just a harmless observation. This is NOT racial profiling, as it does not fit the definition of racial profiling as illustrated by the law nor does it have anything to do with race to begin with. Get this through your thick skull, and stop arguing with me because this is absolutely pathetic. Calling someone racist is a serious accusation and you should be ashamed of yourself for your idiotic display in this thread. 

Youre trying to pass off your false claim as fact. It's kinda desperate but entertaining at the same time. You just contradicted yourself. Identifying a person based on their facial features because they happen to be similar to someone else is stereotyping. He is basing the claim that the pic of a person's teeth happens to look similar to sam's because both have middle eastern features. Thats like saying all asians are the same because they have similar features. Thats racism. What dont you get? It was proven wrong anyway so why are you talking to me.. again?

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Youre trying to pass off your false claim as fact. It's kinda desperate but entertaining at the same time. You just contradicted yourself. Identifying a person based on their facial features because they happen to be similar to someone else is stereotyping. He is basing the claim that the pic of a person's teeth happens to look similar to sam's because both have middle eastern features. Thats like saying all asians are the same because they have similar features. Thats racism. What dont you get? It was proven wrong anyway so why are you talking to me.. again?

OOOOOOF, you're hopeless. Look at the upvotes and downvotes on these posts - people don't seem to agree with you. Good luck with that thought process, sis. It's like arguing with a wall. :frenchy: 

2 hours ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Lol @ this...? I really hope that you're trolling (for your sake, it really seems like it but I'm not 100% sure)... if not, I'll pray for you. Have fun! :frenchy:

I think it's a troll :weirdmeout:, so only thing I see is 

You've chosen to ignore content by Body ache. :cutesybrit:

4 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

OOOOOOF, you're hopeless. Look at the upvotes and downvotes on these posts - people don't seem to agree with you. Good luck with that thought process, sis. It's like arguing with a wall. :frenchy: 

Youre basing yourself on upvotes now? You must lead a sad life. I feel sad for any ethnic person around to you. What you must think of them. I bet youre a Trump supporter too. Just dont quote me again with your bigotry.

2 minutes ago, falka said:

I think it's a troll :weirdmeout:, so only thing I see is 

You've chosen to ignore content by Body ache. 

I dont know you and I dont care to so crawl back to the hole you came from.:cutesybrit:

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

That's what I'm thinking, I always suspected but wasn't sure. I shouldn't have even replied to begin with probably lol :forkit: 

You shouldnt have replied the moment you were proven wrong but I guess you needed closure. Support groups are available to you. I am done with you. :cutesybrit:

Archived