Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

9 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I'd rather you comprehend a single video that shows his actual teeth in it over a half picture of a random person's teeth that youre trying to pass of as his. You are either really stupid or you have no eyes.

The  nose and lips in the pic I posted are dead on and that's why I  Believe it's him ( of course I can't said  Unequivocably without a doubt ) since your were so quick to jump on me for spreading false facts an being  racist to which I'm still waiting for you to show or tell me where I did that, and where I was proven wrong, I don't remember  that either  :sassybrit:  

should I not have a thought of  my own, maybe we should all have your  thoughts and opinions  ??

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

wow every thing is a racist now :staysalty: and i think im racist to you to becuz i im using black gurl gifs :staysalty: and dont you dare comment on my shitty grammar that will be racist becuz im arab :staysalty:

Worst part is I've said not one thing that could have been  misconstrued as being racist, all that was proven is people see the heading then the pic and make up their  own story no need to read or comprehend what the words mean  :giggleney:

Again reason I  Believe it's him an more power to him for fixing something he didn't like about himself, is the Dimple on the tip of his nose, the shape of his lips and the facial hair are all what led me to believe plus this picture is posted right  before the slumber party clip on the  dentists Instagram  so  those are the reasons I believe it's him, it has nothing to do with him being Middle Eastern or whatever this kid was saying about all this or that looking alike 

some people search for drama and trouble to startsearch for drama and trouble to start. :snooptoya::snooptoya:

10 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

The  nose and lips in the pic I posted are dead on and that's why I  Believe it's him ( of course I can't said  Unequivocably without a doubt ) since your were so quick to jump on me for spreading false facts an being  racist to which I'm still waiting for you to show or tell me where I did that, and where I was proven wrong, I don't remember  that either  :sassybrit:  

should I not have a thought of  my own, maybe we should all have your  thoughts and opinions  ??

Then why dont you change it since you were proven wrong so many times? I'm not saying you shouldnt have an opinion to post something but next time do actual research before you post it. I found the video on the same page as the one you found the teeth from so either you are careless when researching before posting a thread or you did it on purpose to make people believe that he has bad teeth when he doesnt.

1 minute ago, Daveh422 said:

Again reason I  Believe it's him an more power to him for fixing something he didn't like about himself, is the Dimple on the tip of his nose, the shape of his lips and the facial hair are all what led me to believe plus this picture is posted right  before the slumber party clip on the  dentists Instagram  so  those are the reasons I believe it's him, it has nothing to do with him being Middle Eastern or whatever this kid was saying about all this or that looking alike 

some people search for drama and trouble to startsearch for drama and trouble to start. :snooptoya::snooptoya:

You were proven wrong sweety. :blurp:

Just now, Body ache said:

Then why dont you change it since you were proven wrong so many times? I'm not saying you shouldnt have an opinion to post something but next time do actual research before you post it. I found the video on the same page as the one you found the teeth from so either you are careless when researching before posting a thread or you did it on purpose to make people believe that he has bad teeth when he doesnt.

He has Beautiful teeth AFTER his full dental makeover that he has talked about, I think that picture is him it looks the same to me that's why I put it up to say I'm  racist is ridiculous when I said  nothing racist, you being the P.C. Police isn't making anything better my post had nothing derogatory if anything it was encouragementmy post had nothing derogatory if anything it was encouragement

5 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Disgusting. And definitely not good enough for our Queen :foh:

Stop !! Your being  racist 

2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

He has Beautiful teeth AFTER his full dental makeover that he has talked about, I think that picture is him it looks the same to me that's why I put it up to say I'm  racist is ridiculous when I said  nothing racist, you being the P.C. Police isn't making anything better my post had nothing derogatory if anything it was encouragementmy post had nothing derogatory if anything it was encouragement

Stop !! Your being  racist 

Listen you are being racist by posting someone else's teeth and passing it off as his because it looks similar to him meaning you think it is his teeth because of the skin tone, hair, and nose, and not because it IS him. Do research next time before you post something. You clearly lack first grade comprehension so I will not repeat myself again.

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

Hahah if this is your proof your still wrong, these are the  temporary ones until the MOLD of his mouth  which they show you is done :giggleney: did you think they just have  perfect tea flying around to fit everybody ?? Then have to make them an while they make them you have 

temporary caps  until  your permanent ones are done 

:unreal:

3 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Where PC POLICE  :forkit:

The video I post and someone else's post of his actual teeth before he got the veneers. Both of which were quoted by everyone except you even though you got a notification for it. Therefore, you lack the capacity to acknowledged a simple notification otherwise you would have quoted it instead of asking me where it is.

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Listen you are being racist by posting someone else's teeth and passing it off as his because it looks similar to him meaning you think it is his teeth because of the skin tone, hair, and nose, and not because it IS him. 

how the hell is that racist lol 

if it looks similar to him then obviously one could think that it actually is him... due to the fact that it looks like him? how does that make someone racist? i don't get it :frenchy:

2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Hahah if this is your proof your still wrong, these are the  temporary ones until the MOLD of his mouth  which they show you is done :giggleney: did you think they just have  perfect tea flying around to fit everybody ?? Then have to make them an while they make them you have 

temporary caps  until  your permanent ones are done 

Theres screen caps that someone posted here which prove that the picture you posted in the op is wrong. So youre saying your picture is more correct even though it doesnt show his whole face and could be some elses teeth entirely? Hahhahahaha :unreal:

1 minute ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

how the hell is that racist lol 

if it looks similar to him then obviously one could think that it actually is him... due to the fact that it looks like him? i don't get it :frenchy:

It shows half a person's face over a video that shows him getting the actual veneers that prove that the picture the op posted is not him

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Listen you are being racist by posting someone else's teeth and passing it off as his because it looks similar to him meaning you think it is his teeth because of the skin tone, hair, and nose, and not because it IS him. Do research next time before you post something. You clearly lack first grade comprehension so I will not repeat myself again.

But  you're clearly in  first grade if you think that's what racism is learn about  The next crusade you try to undertake before you do it you're wrong, ok cool ?? So if you don't agree with my 

observation  bounce on out of my post 

an read some to figure out the meaning of words like (  racist been observation ) also  check into  The process of getting porcelain veneers 

4 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

it could be possible that he was mistaken but i don't understand why you call him racist for thinking it was him lol 

Because he thinks it's sam's teeth solely based on his nose and skin tone. Both of which are prominent middle eastern traits. So basically he's passing it off as sam solely based on middle eastern traits which is racial profiling and considered racist. He also wont change it even though he was proven wrong which further proves my point.

Archived