Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, vip_anonymous said:

Why the doctor is doing this? I would sue his a$$ for exposing me like that. Maybe he payed the teeth with *** and the dentist is angry that he's with Britney now? :mhmsureny:

Β 

Daddy's revenge :NYsassy:

He probably got a big discount because the dentist is whoring ha out for publicityΒ :queenflopga2:

That's how you promote, take notes Team BΒ :shameless:

On 12/9/2016 at 5:31 AM, Austin00chase said:

Is he from outside the US? I know in the first thread about them getting sushi someone mentioned he was Persian? I don't know if it was a joke or not.Β 

Β 

Also those teeth gross me out, remind me of that clown in the circus season of AHS.

Β 

I wonder how he let them get that bad, I mean he couldn't have modeled with them(No offence) so he had to earn money some way. And someone with a lot of money wouldn't let their teeth get that bad I wouldn't think.Β 

Β 

I will choose to believe he got into a fight, lost his teeth,Β and was held hostage for a year before finding Godney's spirit and deciding to better his life. Now he's dating Godney herself, a true inspiration. I wonder if him, Brit, and Tinasha had a Slumber Party:unbelievableney:Β I hope it leaks in 2080 along with Original Make Me.Β 

how being Β a persian sound like a joke to you?

I'm persian too.

I swear some people here sound dumb as ****. And that's not his teeth you ignorant ****. Β 

13 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

how being Β a persian sound like a joke to you?

I'm persian too.

I swear some people here sound dumb as ****. And that's not his teeth you ignorant ****. Β 

I believe the "joke" post I was referencing said something like, "Yaaas Britney get that Persian ****!" so there is a saying about Persian men being well endowed, I didn't know if that person was referring to that just because he seems to have a big ****, or that he was actually Persian. I am sorry if I offended anyone with that.Β 

Β 

I didn't read all 9 pages and the main post makes it out to be his teeth, so if it was confirmed/proved that it wasn't him, I am not the only one still assuming it was him.Β 

Β 

And the thing about him, or whoever the person with the bad teeth is, getting into a fight and held hostage was meant to be a joke.Β 

Β 

Side note:Β Since you are Persian, can you testify on the Persian **** saying, is it true or not?Β :cutesybrit:Β 

Archived