Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

Love the model saying "I worked my *** off" when he basically bought new teeth. Anyone (wealthy enough) can do that. :dead:

By the way, why were this teeth in this state? Now even with his brand new teeth, I will only have the old ones in my mind. :gloria:

These ultra white teeth look so fake, indeed. They should stop with something whiter than usual but they should know now one has natural 100% white teeth.

:jackk:

Maybe he worked his *** off :smokney: to get that money.

And worked his body out.  And I don't think that's him in the pictures. 

Work *****. 

9 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

You better be.  I love **** men who are so kind. :wontcry:
But even if they are his teeth, so what?  Self-care. :crying1: 

of course it doesn't matter. And I'm iranian too so I'm extra careful not to bash him, don't worry. And I think his story is inspiring, even if he is rich, because it's better to spend money on teeth and ******** than.....other things. He is using his money to make a better version of himself how is this bad?

It's him tbh, just take a look at the nose tip, its exactly identical, and wtf all you had to was ******* brush your teeth twice a day and floss every now and then :gloria: thats all it takes for your teeth to stay proper, jessus :gloria: but then again he might have been super poor so he couldnt even afford a tootbrush and toothpaste? it happens you know :plzexplain:

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

It's him tbh, just take a look at the nose tip, its exactly identical, and wtf all you had to was ******* brush your teeth twice a day and floss every now and then :gloria: thats all it takes for your teeth to stay proper, jessus :gloria: but then again he might have been super poor so he couldnt even afford a tootbrush and toothpaste? it happens you know :plzexplain:

Spill the tea, sis'! :queenflopga2:

#TeamNaturalTeeth

#TeamIBrushedMyTeethTwiceADayAndTheyAreFlawless

:queenflopga:

Archived