Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

you get to choose your own color and old people usually choose a more natural color but young people are obsessed with this! I have friends who couldn't afford top and down and only did half it!!!Β 

Omg I'm seriously screaming! Why would you want your teeth to be white on the top and yellow on the bottom!Β :hype:Β 

7 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Omg I'm seriously screaming! Why would you want your teeth to be white on the top and yellow on the bottom!Β :hype:Β 

I wish theirs were just yellow sometimes they are ****** up but lower lip covers it for photos and other people so it's ok. it's super expensive and some people do it even with good teeth!

People can be so rude and spread false claims.

And even if the guy had ugly teeth, you never know, maybe he fell and lost his teeth on front and had no money to fix it till then? Or her had to take for a long time strong antibiotics (some very strong ones for long time can destroy your teeth).

Stop judging people so harshly and looking for everybody's flaws. Would you guys like somebody to judge you in the same measure?

That just show unhappiness with your own life or wishing to be something else and looking for others misfortune or flaws to feel better about oneself.

I can't stand people saying Britney looks awful or mocking her face. This is so rude, would yo talk that to her in her face? Bet those that criticize her face and weight all the time, would lick her feet.

Same for this guy, even if he had ugly teeth once, right now bet people that are mocking him would beg for a chance to hit with him/or at least be scared of being beaten by telling in his face you defamed him saying he used ****. Bunch of pussifieds :sassybrit:

6 hours ago, Body ache said:

Change the OP or ill report it and get your thread closed for reporting false info.

Stop being racist. Just because they have the same nose and skin color doesnt make them the same person.

Dude chill, I'm not reporting Anything falseΒ  I am making an observationΒ which is my right, an pleaseΒ go look up what the word racist means.Β 

Ill keep my post the way it is since that's the Β observation I've made, do you bro report awayΒ 

5 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Same for this guy, even if he had ugly teeth once, right now bet people that are mocking him would beg for a chance to hit with him/or at least be scared of being beaten by telling in his face you defamed him saying he used ****. Bunch of pussifieds :sassybrit:

So Β basically you see the picture and make up your own post I've said Β nothing criticizing him we're talking bad about him I said his dentist is Trying to Β profit and gain off hisΒ patient, pretty sure that's why the dr post the slumber party vid ( hey look how great my work is it's in a Britney MV) and where did Britney come into this at all or Β critiquing her ??Β 

Β I swear some of y'all are out of your mindsΒ 

10 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Dude chill, I'm not reporting Anything falseΒ  I am making an observationΒ which is my right, an pleaseΒ go look up what the word racist means.Β 

Ill keep my post the way it is since that's the Β observation I've made, do you bro report awayΒ 

Yeah your observation was proven wrong you oblivious ****. My observation is that youre a racist bigot who thinks all middle easterners looks the same. Bye! :trash:

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yeah your observation was proven wrong you oblivious ****. My observation is that youre a racist bigot who thinks all middle easterners looks the same. Bye! :trash:

Where did I say that ?? AgainΒ Reading Β is fundamental broΒ that's your reason I Β Believe it's him because of the nose and mouth, maybe your the racistΒ 

5 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Where did I say that ?? AgainΒ Reading Β is fundamental broΒ that's your reason I Β Believe it's him because of the nose and mouth, maybe your the racistracist

I read between the lines and you wont change the op even though you were proven wrong more than one time. How am I racist for providing the facts on his real teeth when you digged up some else's teeth and passed it off as his because they have the same skin tone and nose. Who is the racist bigot now? :trash:

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I read through the lines and you wont change the op even though you were proven wrong more than one time. How am I racist for providing the facts on his real teeth when you digged up that picture and passed it off as someone elses teeth because they have the same skin tone and nose. Who is the racist bigot now? :trash:

Where did I say the skin tone is why I think it's him, Β nothing was proven other people have said their opinions but that's what they are all just opinions nothing is fact.Β 

You are the one who Β brought up Middle Eastern people and skintones I didn't stop projecting your races I'm on me, only thing I said near what your trying is tan skin looks nice with whiter teeth again not for any One race or nationality in particularOne race or nationality in particular

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

we ain't gonna sleep tonight :weirdmeout:

Β 

Β 

why all the hate in this thread though?

I have hate for no one I made a Β observation and someone looking for dramaΒ isΒ throwing a fit, thinks he's Ganna Β tell me what I'm gonna do an I don't play that game hommieΒ 

14 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Where did I say the skin tone is why I think it's him, Β nothing was proven other people have said their opinions but that's what they are all just opinions nothing is fact.Β 

You are the one who Β brought up Middle Eastern people and skintones I didn't stop projecting your races I'm on me, only thing I said near what your trying is tan skin looks nice with whiter teeth again not for any One race or nationality in particularOne race or nationality in particular

Then why do you think it's him if it's not because of his skin tone and nose because you were proven wrong twice and still wont change it.

25 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Read the words then Β comprehended the whole string of them before you comment trying to start somethingΒ :verycool:

LOVE BRITNEYΒ 

I'd rather you comprehend a single video that shows his actual teeth in it over a half picture of a random person's teeth that youre trying to pass off as his. You are either really stupid or you have no eyes.

6 hours ago, Body ache said:
Β 

Stop being racist. Just because they have the same nose and skin color doesnt make them the same person.

wow every thing is a racist nowΒ :staysalty:Β and i think im racist to you to becuz i im usingΒ black gurl gifsΒ :staysalty:Β and dont you dareΒ comment onΒ my shittyΒ grammar that will be racist becuz im arabΒ :staysalty:

Archived