Britneys new (maybe) man, has a dentist that is whoring him out on Instagram

Daveh422

6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Theres screen caps that someone posted here which prove that the picture you posted in the op is wrong. So youre saying your picture is more correct even though it doesnt show his whole face and could be some elses teeth entirely? Hahhahahaha :unreal:

I'm saying the pic I posted has the same  indent  on the tip of the nose shape of lips same kinda  facial hair  and from knowing a little bit  about dentistry to know that the video is temp caps  before the permanent ones are put in. 

But I  I shamed of myself for engaging Wit you on this Im too grown for it so this will be the last post I'll make an when all is said and done this is my opinion based on the reasons I gave none of which  have anything to do with nationality creed or color 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

its possible that he was mistaken and thats fine but i don't understand why you call him racist for thinking it was him lol 

Because he thinks that this video he posted to  which I already seen proves that it wouldn't be the guy since he was gettin temp caps in the vid but the PC police don't realize you get temporary caps before your permanent ones are wrong when the permanent ones are put in your teeth or shaven down so they can fit the real ones that stay in your mouth, an even tho I have same skin tone as same an same type  nose he has been  projecting his racism on to me 

16 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Because he thinks it's sam's teeth solely based on his nose and skin tone. Both of which are prominent middle eastern traits. So basically he's passing it off as sam solely based on middle eastern traits which is racial profiling and considered racist. He also wont change it even though he was proven wrong which further proves my point.

this is one of the biggest reaches I have ever seen lol

just because he finds that the person in the picture has similar features to Sam and therefore thinks its him doesn't make him racist... by this logic you could call anyone racist over a pretty harmless observation :sippinga: 

he's speculating over who someone in a picture is judging off of the features of the person he sees in the picture (which is what anyone would do if they were to also speculate and make an observation based on a picture...?), so how does that make him racist this doesn't make any sense lol 

EDIT: racial profiling??????? LMAO do you know what racial profiling is?? :frenchy:

17 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

its possible that he was mistaken and thats fine but i don't understand why you call him racist for thinking it was him lol 

He didnt do research. I did. So he based his analysis on middle eastern features which is racist. That intagram shows many middle easterners. It could be from a number of people, but the op this it's sam by racial profiling.

4 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

this is one of the biggest reaches I have ever seen lol

just because he finds that the person in the picture has similar features to Sam and therefore thinks its him doesn't make him racist... by this logic you could call anyone racist over a pretty harmless observation :sippinga: 

he's speculating over who someone in a picture is judging off of the features of the person he sees in the picture (which is what anyone would do if they were to also speculate and make an observation based on a picture...?), so how does that make him racist this doesn't make any sense lol 

No a normal person would do actual research before posting wrong information based on racial profiling.

7 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Because he thinks that this video he posted to  which I already seen proves that it wouldn't be the guy since he was gettin temp caps in the vid but the PC police don't realize you get temporary caps before your permanent ones are wrong when the permanent ones are put in your teeth or shaven down so they can fit the real ones that stay in your mouth, an even tho I have same skin tone as same an same type  nose he has been  projecting his racism on to me 

Temporary caps and not off white. They are usually whiter than actual teeth. You tried though. :staysalty:

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

No someone else would do actual research before posting wrong information based on racial profiling.

Racial profiling is when someone is suspected of committing a criminal offense solely based on their race/ethnicity...

Assuming the identity of someone in a picture based on similarities in the observed facial features is NOT racial profiling, LMAO. 

Just now, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Racial profiling is when someone is suspected of committing a criminal offense solely based on their race/ethnicity...

Assuming the identity of someone in a picture based on the observed facial features is NOT racial profiling, LMAO. 

PC POLICE will go after you next, better watch out before he

demands you take stuff out of your posts :sofedup:

2 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Assuming the identity of someone in a picture based on similarities in the observed facial features is NOT racial profiling, LMAO. 

Sorry you need to look up what racial profiling is. :sassybrit:

I cant believe im talking to illiterates today. :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, Daveh422 said:

Only if you are wrong, and you are wrong. A video over half a picture that could belong to some else is enough evidence.

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Sorry you need to look up what racial profiling is. :sassybrit:

??????????????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

sis this person isn't getting it, i'm assuming that they're trolling so there's literally no point in trying to make them understand but no worries you did nothing wrong and aren't racist so slay :brit:

6 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

??????????????????????????????????????

sis this person isn't getting it, i'm assuming that they're trolling so there's literally no point in trying to make them understand but no worries you did nothing wrong and aren't racist so slay :brit:

You are the one that doesnt understand what racism and racial profiling is. I dont like snatching wigs but ill do it if I have to. Sorry you flopped but do research next time you quote me. :staysalty:

43 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You are the one that doesnt understand what racism and racial profiling is. I dont like snatching wigs but ill do it if I have to. Sorry you flopped but do research next time you quote me. :staysalty:

Lol @ this...? I really hope that you're trolling (for your sake, it really seems like it but I'm not 100% sure)... if not, I'll pray for you. Have fun! :frenchy:

9 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Lol @ this...? I really hope that you're trolling (for your sake, it really seems like it but I'm not 100% sure)... if not, I'll pray for you. Have fun! 

I really hope you know what trolling means, but if you think racial profiling has to do with criminals then I should be the one praying 4 u. :frenchy:

10 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

of course it doesn't matter. And I'm iranian too so I'm extra careful not to bash him, don't worry. And I think his story is inspiring, even if he is rich, because it's better to spend money on teeth and ******** than.....other things. He is using his money to make a better version of himself how is this bad?

OMG I wanna visit Iran so bad! Looks awesome there :bow:

5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I really hope you know what trolling means, but if you think racial profiling has to do with criminals then I should be the one praying 4 u. :frenchy:

It does have to do with criminal activity, you idiot. That's what racial profiling is - when people are suspected of committing or possibly committing criminal activity based solely on their race or ethnicity. Examples: following a black person around in a store because you think that they're going to steal something, stopping and searching a brown skinned person at an airport because you think they may have a bomb on them. THAT is racial profiling.

Assuming the identity of someone based on observed physical features that are seen in a picture is NOT racial profiling. For that matter, it's not even racist to begin with unless you're an idiot (like you).

Read a book, get educated. It does wonders.

7 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

It does have to do with criminal activity, you idiot. That's what racial profiling is - when people are suspected of committing or possibly committing criminal activity based solely on their race or ethnicity. Examples: following a black person around in a store because you think that they're going to steal something. 

Assuming the identity of someone based on observed physical features that are seen in a picture is NOT racial profiling. For that matter, it's not even racist to begin with unless you're an idiot (like you).

Read a book, get educated. 

How can you keep going on insisting this. Dont you have something better to do than trying to make your wrong opinion right? Its embarrassing. Im getting secondhand embarrassment tbh. What does racial profiling have to do with criminals. You can racially profile anyone you bigot. That's why it's called racial profiling. Let me spell it out for you. Racial = a person's race, profiling = profiling (yif you dont know what profiling is then I feel sad for you). Therefore, profiling someone on a person's race is racist. Look up racism if you dont know what racial profiling it instead of making me spell it out for you you illiterate ****.

Archived