Is Britney a guilty pleasure?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, yes she is a guilty pleasure because for some reason people still think it's cool to hate on Britney and her fans :byebitch:

I literally have never told anyone I'm a stan/huge fan of hers. Well my best friend but that's about it. I keep her to myself whenever other people are around just so I don't have to deal with bullshit :tiffanynod:

11 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Sadly, yes she is a guilty pleasure because for some reason people still think it's cool to hate on Britney and her fans :byebitch:

I literally have never told anyone I'm a stan/huge fan of hers. Well my best friend but that's about it. I keep her to myself whenever other people are around just so I don't have to deal with bullshit :tiffanynod:

same once my best and I were high and she LOVES CYM, but we waited till everyone left and then listened to it. lol I also don't listen to other pop stars anymore. 

Yeah! I remember once in high school i was searching for a file in a computer of a classmate cause we were doing a project together and i found a playlist, and i gave it a look and he had ''Stronger, Slave, Boys, Toxic, Everytime, Shadow, My Prerogative'' and then i asked him i didn't know he listen to her and first thing he said was ''Please don't tell anyone'' LOL the end

Not for me (everyone who knows me is more than aware of my love for Britney :giggleney:), but definitely for GP.

The only exceptions seem to be the mega classics, mainly BOMT (which still randomly gets played at bars/clubs, AND gets everyone singing along), and then also Toxic. Like, when I go to parties hosted by straight guys, Toxic is pretty much the only one they'll play when I start barraging them with my Brit requests :mhm:

On 11/30/2016 at 5:49 PM, ElectriqueBrit said:

To non fans?  Do you think she falls into that category for the general public?  Just wondering what everyone else thinks. 

I just don't understand the concept of guilty pleasures tbh. I know what it means, I just don't understand why people just aren't open with what they like, don't have shame in what they like. I think of all the interests I've had over the years and I've always been open with who I like. Even if I got a weird look in return or if somebody's reply was :ugh: or :wtf: or:idkha:. I just never had the attitude of "If people know I listen to this, I'm going to die of shame. I better hide all proof I've got anything released by this person because somehow I doubt I could convince people I bought it for a joke."

Archived