"ive met her a couple times and I can safely say, shes dumb as a stick"

1 hour ago, PreOrderGlory said:

I really like Kathy's act but she contradicts her "I am a feminist" and "I am just joking" schtick when she passes off her comedy as a factual description of the person. 

The truth is this quote was in her previous book (I've actually read it and it's a great book) and it was released in 2008-09 (if I'm not mistaken) when the narrative surrounding britney was negative.

She is a fan and she does appreciate britney but this is exactly why even after working so hard Miss Griffin hasn't really made it big. 

Most of the celebs who claim to be feminists are the worst. They usually mean I'm nice to women I like and I contribute to or support the bullying of women I don't like.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Most of the celebs who claim to be feminists are the worst. They usually mean I'm nice to women I like and I contribute to or support the bullying of women I don't like.

I don't know about that but this quote is really old and written at a time when everyone (except Madonna and ellen) made fun of britney just for the heck of it. So it's all about the narrative. Now people admire britney for being pop's ultimate survivor so everyone's coming around. :verycool:

12 hours ago, tsss said:

you can't talk things like this about person you barely spoke to 

it's doesn't make any sense 

Unfortunately it does make sense from the ******** point of view. Think of school bullying for an example. There were so many times I put up with **** from people that didn't know me, doubt they even knew my name! 

Everything they do or say ****, they're just exposing that they're ********. I can relate to Britney's anxiety--my attitude is preferring cats to people tbh. I've defended her on the "cool" issue. I realize she's in a situation where she really can't win. If she did an interview and she used a bunch of words that an ordinary person would have to look up in a dictionary, she'd be accused of being a try hard. 

12 hours ago, Arya said:

So we can hate this ***** even more 

Anyway, I think its funny how only this pressed **** and the other one I cant remember the name wanted to imply that. 

Even JT Who shaded Britney so many times about different things, said years after the break up, she was clever. Mariah said they had a whole conversation. 

Im not saying shes a Stephen Hawking, but i also feel that after the breakdown she is more anxious and nervous before People. And even more People she doesnt know. These dumb ***** know everything Britney went thru and yet they dont miss an opportunity to try to shade her.

And I REALLY can't blame her for that. Idk what people are thinking if they think everything's gonna go back to the way it was when you go through a really rough patch like that. I just don't think so. I realize it changes people, makes them more guarded, etc.

Stop making excuses for Kathy yet again, y'all. Old quote or not, she's a ******* leech and will say whatever the hell it takes to get anyone to give her the time of day. Her act is obnoxious and so is she. "She's a fan." Sure, she is-- when the weather's right. "It's just apart of her act." Then she desperately needs new material, because this **** is stale.

4 hours ago, PreOrderGlory said:

I really like Kathy's act but she contradicts her "I am a feminist" and "I am just joking" schtick when she passes off her comedy as a factual description of the person. 

The truth is this quote was in her previous book (I've actually read it and it's a great book) and it was released in 2008-09 (if I'm not mistaken) when the narrative surrounding britney was negative.

She is a fan and she does appreciate britney but this is exactly why even after working so hard Miss Griffin hasn't really made it big. 

That part makes me think of the people that are the biggest ******** you'll ever meet and they'll try and pass it off as "I'm just being honest! I'm just being "real"" 

2 hours ago, PreOrderGlory said:

I didnt know it was old. It was on an article talking about her book and they mentioned this there. It looks even more bad that she said that right after brits breakdown. ******* *******.

51 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

And I REALLY can't blame her for that. Idk what people are thinking if they think everything's gonna go back to the way it was when you go through a really rough patch like that. I just don't think so. I realize it changes people, makes them more guarded, etc.

Immature and irracional people. Yet Britney is the one being called dumb.

12 hours ago, Arya said:

I didnt know it was old. It was on an article talking about her book and they mentioned this there. It looks even more bad that she said that right after brits breakdown. ******* *******.

Yes that's why I am not defending her. Like I said this is exactly why she doesn't become mainstream. 

I am just trying to put a positive spin on the story. It is old and not something to be taken seriously. When comedians are talking **** about an artist, that's when you know they are still relevant. That's why britney has always been a part of their act. 

Regarding Kathy's material, I agree it IS dated. Her latest britney joke also didn't work on larry king. 

1 minute ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Making fun of people and calling them "dysfunctional" is offensive and not funny at all. Man if it wasn't illegal and I could get away with it. I would probably beat Kathys *** and drag her across the concrete floor

tumblr_ltpe8gq6gB1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

She knows what Britney went through in 2007 and yet she has the audacity to make fun of her mental problems. **** that ****. 

Mtfe!!! :forkit:

On 11/30/2016 at 5:13 PM, Spearsfan said:

Why post this :weirdmeout:

Anyways I think Britney freaks out talking to anyone but kids before. She may be a whole lot better now. 

I have anxiety too and it's very difficult to talk to ppl you know nothing about, I end up saying stupid **** sometimes. 

It gets better if you make yourself talk to ppl you don't know and arent comfortable with 

I have the exact same problem! It's so much better now. 

Archived