"ive met her a couple times and I can safely say, shes dumb as a stick"

3 hours ago, Arya said:

So we can hate this ***** even more 

Anyway, I think its funny how only this pressed **** and the other one I cant remember the name wanted to imply that. 

Even JT Who shaded Britney so many times about different things, said years after the break up, she was clever. Mariah said they had a whole conversation. 

Im not saying shes a Stephen Hawking, but i also feel that after the breakdown she is more anxious and nervous before People. And even more People she doesnt know. These dumb ***** know everything Britney went thru and yet they dont miss an opportunity to try to shade her.

There was no reason to post this.

We know Britney likes to read and we have seen she likes different varieties of genres and different age group of books. 

Also she took a class to help her kids in math. 

She seems to enjoy learning. 

Just because she may have developed major social anxiety after her breakdown doesn't mean she is dumb. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We know Britney likes to read and we have seen she likes different varieties of genres and different age group of books. 

Just because she may have developed major social anxiety after her breakdown doesn't mean she is dumb. 

I dont think shes dumb, I Just posted bc its Britney related and someone posted about that book days ago. And on the stories the person shared, she implied Britney was dumb, but not like that. That was rude af, I think she never was this rude about Britney, so I thought People would want to know?

Yeah, Kathy is irrelevant yada yada, but her story is already making the news so I thought People would be interested to know what that **** had to said about Britney. She called a lot of celebs ********, but of course what she said about Britney got the best of me a lil bit ngl.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Thats the thing, you're making a good point. Not that I know Britney that well, but i think because of the breakdown she has developed a major social anxiety, it can look someone 'dumb'. But i'm sure she isnt.

5 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Why has she mentioned Britney more times in the last few months than Britney has mentioned Glory? She didn't know who you were a decade after a quick skit with you, get over yourself.

I know nothing about this woman but she comes off as a hateful ****. :idkney:

She's pulling a JT. She has a book to promote. 

I mean it's rude but lets get real Britney's not super intelligent guys. Kathy's not the only one that thinks that, she's just the only one that says it. Everyone thinks it lol. And it's bc that's how she represents herself. She comes across as "flighty" and a little airheaded a LOT. Mostly more befor Glory but still. Everyone thinks that.

I really like Kathy's act but she contradicts her "I am a feminist" and "I am just joking" schtick when she passes off her comedy as a factual description of the person. 

The truth is this quote was in her previous book (I've actually read it and it's a great book) and it was released in 2008-09 (if I'm not mistaken) when the narrative surrounding britney was negative.

She is a fan and she does appreciate britney but this is exactly why even after working so hard Miss Griffin hasn't really made it big. 

Archived