"ive met her a couple times and I can safely say, shes dumb as a stick"

• Super Mods
On 12/1/2016 at 2:07 PM, PieceofBritney said:

exactly, I do that too, also I have this nervous laugh lol 

Yeah sometimes I have a nervous laugh too. I guess thats why not a lot of people like to talk to me. I'm just socially awkward and I'm glad Britney visibily displays these traits because it just makes her so relatable compare to other popstars that say that but they still come off flawless in appearances. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah sometimes I have a nervous laugh too. I guess thats why not a lot of people like to talk to me. I'm just socially awkward and I'm glad Britney visibily displays these traits because it just makes her so relatable compare to other popstars that say that but they still come off flawless in appearances. 

I'm better now though, and my close friends are aware of this and it's not as obvious as it once was to other people anymore. 

On 12/2/2016 at 3:23 AM, ItsNathanbitch said:

What a nice fan you are. Trash.

GFY.

And 'Prolly' ? How old are you? 12? Embarrassing :orangu: 

Truth is truth. Barely anyone has ever had a good M&G experience, I'm sure she's nice to friends and family, but it sounds like when you meet her as a fan it's like talking to a wall

Archived