"ive met her a couple times and I can safely say, shes dumb as a stick"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Whether a person likes to read or not does not show how intelligent they are. It's WHAT you read and how you understand what you're reading. Let's not be superfecial. 

I'm talking in general, not about Britney. 

Most ppl don't read at all so how is that superficial. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I have the exact same problem! It's so much better now. 

Same here. It used to be so bad that I would only nod and smile when people talk to me and its only after watching Britney do that did I realize how dumb looking I'm coming off. 

Guest Brichney.

Do people confuse being anxious around people with a lack of intelligence? Don't they know introverts are usually the smartest people? People that talk too much are usually the most useless of all. 

7 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Do people confuse being anxious around people with a lack of intelligence? Don't they know introverts are usually the smartest people? People that talk too much are usually the most useless of all. 

People REALLY have a hard time telling the difference between traits. I'm a shy person and I know I got the "snob" or "*****" label because I wasn't talking my head off to everybody I met. But let me guess what would be said about me if I did run around, talking my head off to everybody--"What is that *****'s problem? Will somebody please staple her mouth shut so she'll shut up?!" 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 hours ago, <3Britney said:

Lmao can y'all shut up. Kathy stans her, she trashes EVERYONE. 95% of y'all say negative things about Brit 24/7

Kathy is the only comedian I stan, I love ha....

And she's prolly right 

What a nice fan you are. Trash.

GFY.

And 'Prolly' ? How old are you? 12? Embarrassing :orangu: 

Archived