"ive met her a couple times and I can safely say, shes dumb as a stick"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why post this :weirdmeout:

Anyways I think Britney freaks out talking to anyone but kids before. She may be a whole lot better now. 

I have anxiety too and it's very difficult to talk to ppl you know nothing about, I end up saying stupid **** sometimes. 

It gets better if you make yourself talk to ppl you don't know and arent comfortable with 

Wow! So ******* rude! Doesnt even make sense, how could u name someone stupid n say dont even know how she functions based on a couple of meetings?   U gotta be very close to make such claims n have the ball to say those things. This alone makes her so ******* annoying. I doubt that Britney even talk to her tbh. Plus everybody knows she has anxiety which makes it hard to talk to strangers . Everything bout this statement is so wrong. dont even know what she does. :mhm:

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Why post this :weirdmeout:

Anyways I think Britney freaks out talking to anyone but kids before. She may be a whole lot better now. 

I have anxiety too and it's very difficult to talk to ppl you know nothing about, I end up saying stupid **** sometimes. 

It gets better if you make yourself talk to ppl you don't know and arent comfortable with 

So we can hate this ***** even more 

Anyway, I think its funny how only this pressed **** and the other one I cant remember the name wanted to imply that. 

Even JT Who shaded Britney so many times about different things, said years after the break up, she was clever. Mariah said they had a whole conversation. 

Im not saying shes a Stephen Hawking, but i also feel that after the breakdown she is more anxious and nervous before People. And even more People she doesnt know. These dumb ***** know everything Britney went thru and yet they dont miss an opportunity to try to shade her.

17 minutes ago, Santiago said:

she said this a while ago tho :forkit:

then she was seen praising britney in vegas and begging to come onstage :foh:

She called her dumb or she implied like on the JT skit story?

Archived