Time Lists Britney's "Private Show" As One Of 2016's Worst Songs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, troubleguy said:

its not even a single, wtf that list? :orangu:

lol at best ones :byebitch:

Bc they are obsessed on putting Britney on the worst list every damn year, so they probably thought putting make me or slumber party would be a reach, so they thought "private show is a "promotional" single so why not?"

16 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Britney fans really have no taste omg, saying Formations is trash, saying Can't Stop The Feeling is actually good, bashing Famous, and saying Private Show deserved to be in the top 10 best, you guys really are delusional omg this is such an eye-opener for me :lostney:

And why are u even in this forum :xcuseme: Formation is a great song but its not that superior to be put on top of the list :byebitch:

20 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

PS remains flawless and unbothered :byebitch: deadTTTT @ "formation" being the best. what a ridiculous choice :meltdown:

ikr? :meltdown:

20 hours ago, alexdaily said:

And think that they submitted it for the Grammy's :orangu:

:orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

i think that makes official that she is going to lost a possible and remote Grammys 2017 nomination. :kidcries:

20 hours ago, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
09. ‘Dang!‘ Mac Miller & Anderson .Paak
08. ‘Fake I.D.‘ Joyce Manor
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
06. ‘Broccoli‘ D.R.A.M. & Lil Yachty
05. ‘Work From Home‘ Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign
04. ‘No Problem‘ Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
03. ‘Not Above That‘ Dawn Richard
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

And that right there folks is the proof that these lists are complete and utter (paid for) horseshit unworthy of the brain cells it took to read them. Next.:staysalty:

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I think it fit well because it showed the diversity. 

HTFY is my least fav I wish that would have been change with CYM on the deluxe 

HTFY is honestly one of my faves I really don't get the hate for it! My least faves are What You Need, Clumsy and Private Show they should've been switched out with If I'm Dancing, Liar, and CE 

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Listen to All Night (I know you hate her but try to listen :giggleney:). It's literally the best song she's had in years and should've been the lead single instead of that God-awful "hot sauce in my bag, swag" mess that's pollution for the ears at its finest :beyfedup: It's sort of a mix between her sound from Dangerously in Love and the ballads from I Am...Sasha Fierce so I think you'll like it :forkit: https://vimeo.com/170720528

When did you begin disliking Beyoncé? I don't necessarily have anything against her but I understand why she lost her mainstream appeal since she began experimenting with non-commercial genres and if it weren't for her management team and music critics praising her like crazy, the self-titled would've never reached those 5 million copies worldwide :nicki2: I do like half of the self-titled and half of Lemonade (please don't kill me :lostney:) but they both get very and I do mean very boring over time :sippingtea:

Completely agree with you, Lemonade would've worked better as an EP 

Archived