Time Lists Britney's "Private Show" As One Of 2016's Worst Songs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, troubleguy said:

its not even a single, wtf that list? :orangu:

lol at best ones :byebitch:

Bc they are obsessed on putting Britney on the worst list every damn year, so they probably thought putting make me or slumber party would be a reach, so they thought "private show is a "promotional" single so why not?"

The fact that Work From Home made the "best of" list is an instant disqualifier. Absolute embarrassment! You can keep it.:staysalty:

Cant stop the Feeling is the epitome of generic ,forgettable trash and deserves to be on the worst of 2016,just not sure what position. The fact that that song was charting #1 all over the world is so baffling. Sometimes I wonder if Britney should just release audio of her queefing into a mic. Maybe that would go number 1 considering the gp's tacky,unimaginative tastes.

Formation,although it stirred conversation about police brutality in the black community,the song itself is not even Beyonce's best this year,never mind best of 2016.

The Private Show shade is so unnecessary. Wish Britney would have brought down the song a key or two so yall would stop the shade. The instrumental and structure of the song is cute. It's a bop. Worst song of the year? Give me a ******* break. 

pop songs worse than Private Show

• Sweatshirt - Jacob Sartorius
  • M.I.L.F.$ - Fergie
  • The Chainsmokers - Closer 
  • Rae Sremmurd - Black Beatles ft. Gucci Mane
  • Perfect Illusion - Lady Gaga

I actually agree with that list except for Mike Posner's 'I Took A Pill'... that song is still one of my jams and I love it (and lyrically it makes me so sad but so inspiring).  'Private Show' is the only track I skip on Glory and doesn't even fit with the rest of the album, so I guess it deserves a spot, though it was never an official single (they just hating on her as usual).

Of course Beyonce would put herself as #1... that track is not even hot at all... sigh more media manipulation.  :sassybrit:

"Private Show" is indeed a disaster & it sticks out like a big sore thumb on Glory! It was such a big mistake to place it so close to the album's opening tracks. The sad part is that the song is actually a really great production but the horrible octave it's in ruins the whole thing! If you take it down a notch it's actually almost a bop & it's vibe fits with Glory. It's a wasted song & the only song on Glory that had a flop vocal arrangement. 

3 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

"Private Show" is indeed a disaster & it sticks out like a big sore thumb on Glory! It was such a big mistake to place it so close to the album's opening tracks. The sad part is that the song is actually a really great production but the horrible octave it's in ruins the whole thing! If you take it down a notch it's actually almost a bop & it's vibe fits with Glory. It's a wasted song & the only song on Glory that had a flop vocal arrangement. 

Ia. I like the song but the 'private show' part ruins everything so much. Wth they were thinking? :sickofu:

On November 28, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
09. ‘Dang!‘ Mac Miller & Anderson .Paak
08. ‘Fake I.D.‘ Joyce Manor
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
06. ‘Broccoli‘ D.R.A.M. & Lil Yachty
05. ‘Work From Home‘ Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign
04. ‘No Problem‘ Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
03. ‘Not Above That‘ Dawn Richard
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

i love that you have dawn on this list!

28 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ia. I like the song but the 'private show' part ruins everything so much. Wth they were thinking? :sickofu:

I have no FREAKING clue! The versus are so strong & there are really fantastic elements to the song but they basically spit on it. 

The only thing I can gather is that they added it as a way to scope what kind of sound people were going to gravitate towards. Glory is kind of like a musical playground of Britney styles & maybe they really wanted to use the public as almost a giant testing group to see what sound everybody went for 

3 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I have no FREAKING clue! The versus are so strong & there are really fantastic elements to the song but they basically spit on it. 

The only thing I can gather is that they added it as a way to scope what kind of sound people were going to gravitate towards. Glory is kind of like a musical playground of Britney styles & maybe they really wanted to use the public as almost a giant testing group to see what sound everybody went for 

Ia completely.

Maybe that was it. I still like that song. If she didnt sound so pitched on the chorus, itd be amazing. Its different, I like the vibe of it, but those vocals, hell no, they ruined for almost everybody. Only a few still can appreciate that song.

11 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

It may not be Britneys finest effort, but it shouldn't make the list of worst songs of 2016. 

formation the best track of the year? **** off it is. What a joke. :byebitch:

where's Rise on the worst of 2016? That's worthy.

Oh yeah, rise is way worse than CTTF. I completely forgot about that trash. 

And work should be on the worst list too.

38 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ia completely.

Maybe that was it. I still like that song. If she didnt sound so pitched on the chorus, itd be amazing. Its different, I like the vibe of it, but those vocals, hell no, they ruined for almost everybody. Only a few still can appreciate that song.

I listen too it every so often in my pitch corrector app lol

Archived