07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
06. ‘Broccoli‘ D.R.A.M. & Lil Yachty
05. ‘Work From Home‘ Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign
04. ‘No Problem‘ Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
03. ‘Not Above That‘ Dawn Richard
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

I got hot sauce in my bag , swag :dontlike::grimace:

I mean i can understand, but why a non-single tracks while other picks are singles?:zoomzoom: I can understand Beyonce on the best list or Justin on the worst list.... But at once?:zoomzoom: What kinda weird taste this writer has. :zoomzoom:

Anyway, promo is promo. :queenriri:

Well, CSTF is the worst song of the year, among most of the songs on the list. Though Private Show shouldn't be there, not because I sound biased, but because it's a song that you either love or hate. I really enjoy that song and Britney's voice all over the song. Though I love gnash's song, it's good, moody. The rest are ****.

1 hour ago, Daszkowski said:

10. ‘7 Years‘ Lukas Graham
09. ‘Private Show‘ Britney Spears

Britney Spears has never sounded like more of a caricature of herself than on “Private Show,” an attempt at a perky, minimalist pop track. But the superstar’s girly-girl voice gets distorted in overproduction, while uncomfortable allusions to working a ******** pole feel more forced than enticing.

8. “NO,” Meghan Trainor

7. “i hate u, i love u,” gnash

6. “I Took a Pill in Ibiza,” Mike Posner

5. “Bad Things,” Machine Gun Kelly

4. “Ghostbusters (I’m Not Afraid),” Fall Out Boy & Missy Elliott

3. “Team,” Iggy Azalea

2. “Mom,” Meghan Trainor

1. “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake

http://time.com/4577404/the-top-10-worst-songs/

i hate u i love u is such a bop, what in the world?, it helped me to get over my ex's lol

Where is work on that list? :xcuseme:

They really hate Britney, dont they? Every year she is on the worst list and bleach is on the best list. That ******* garbage with menage got #1 two years ago I think.

Lol at jt being one tho, but i still prefer his music than bleaches anyday of the week.

At least JT had some good songs on his last album and the last song from bleache I kinda liked was partition and pretty hurts, even so its not a mirrors or Not a bad thing anyway:trash:

Archived