Time Lists Britney's "Private Show" As One Of 2016's Worst Songs

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

"Private Show" is indeed a disaster & it sticks out like a big sore thumb on Glory! It was such a big mistake to place it so close to the album's opening tracks. The sad part is that the song is actually a really great production but the horrible octave it's in ruins the whole thing! If you take it down a notch it's actually almost a bop & it's vibe fits with Glory. It's a wasted song & the only song on Glory that had a flop vocal arrangement. 

The chorus is laughable. The way she says "private show" makes me cringe and immediately change the track. It's odd because there are some amazing vocals on Glory.  

Can't imagine why tracks like Private Show and Clumsy made the cut while treasures like Mood Ring were ignored. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pitchines still annoys me so much and i'm sure non fans and general public would destroy her for it.

When the perfume ad was revealed i hated it with passion. but now i bop to it. just today i used musixmatch to sing along, cuz i seriously can't understand **** about it lol. and i only sing "work it (silence) boy watch me work it" because otherwise i cringe and i think other people would be like where's the frog.

also formation :meltdown: work from home :byebitch:

can't stop the feeling :giggleney:

On 29/11/2016 at 3:43 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

HTFY is honestly one of my faves I really don't get the hate for it! My least faves are What You Need, Clumsy and Private Show they should've been switched out with If I'm Dancing, Liar, and CE 

Archived