Time Lists Britney's "Private Show" As One Of 2016's Worst Songs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Just Work, sis? Where the hell are also Panda, Black Beatles, Closer and One Dance? :meltdown:

I liked Beyoncé's last two albums but I agree that the singles are horrible. Drunk in Love featured a line mocking Tina Turner's domestic abuse, XO had the most awful vocal performance of her career, Hold Up is reggae at its trashiest and Formation is the worst song of her career yet it went platinum :wontcry:

I think one dance is kinda of a bop :bey:

What is panda? Lol

I dont like anything she releases anymore. her last single I really liked was halo. The rest is garbage as she is lol 

Her songs are so ******* boring I swear I cannot understand how People love it 

I have seen People say that lemonade only has the singles and thats it, the rest is too bad

Hold up is the one with the Becky hair line? If so its horrible. 

Dangerous woman by ariana is miles better than formation but Just bc she is no bleache, they dont praise at all :byebitch:

2 hours ago, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
09. ‘Dang!‘ Mac Miller & Anderson .Paak
08. ‘Fake I.D.‘ Joyce Manor
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
06. ‘Broccoli‘ D.R.A.M. & Lil Yachty
05. ‘Work From Home‘ Fifth Harmony & Ty Dolla $ign
04. ‘No Problem‘ Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
03. ‘Not Above That‘ Dawn Richard
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

Where is Make Me!? tho...

giphy.gif

Best song of the decade.

actually a pretty good list hahah - except replace private show with 9th worst song with kanye wests famous for 10th best song.

(being realistic)

famous is a terrible song - that taylor swift line really pisses me off, cause its genuinley untrue and ppl will sing along to it and it bugs me lol. private show shouldve been referenced as a great experimental pop song from a great experimental pop artist. ffs. 

2 hours ago, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

Formation best song of the year??

i no longer have the will to live!! :gloria:

3 hours ago, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

Well this explains a lot :byebitch:

2 hours ago, Gambler said:

I love PS, also NO and MOM (wich is a personal song of her), shitty list. Can we agree that beyoncé is overrated? Last time she did good music was "I am ...":byebitch:

Uhmm.. Can we not agree on that last sentence? She had okay music during and before I Am... but most of it was poppy AF and just not really Beyoncé (of course a few exceptions here and there)... Plus, with her self-titled album and Lemonade she 1. made amazing music 2. pushed the idea of a surprise release, which was never done before by huge mainstream artists 3. pushed the idea of a visual album which was never done before by huge mainstream artists. This alone should give her a lot of credit. And yeah, sure she is overrated, because it is literally like blasphemous to say you don't think she's all that in the eyes of many people of the GP, but the woman is talented, innovative and brings us bops...

3 hours ago, Daszkowski said:

10 best songs:

10. ‘Famous‘ Kanye West
07. ‘No Woman‘ Whitney
02. ‘The Sound‘ The 1975
01. ‘Formation‘ Beyoncé

HAHAHAAHH like is anyone even SURPRISED by this?! she literally owns time xD pathetic :giggleney:

48 minutes ago, MX3 said:

actually a pretty good list hahah - except replace private show with 9th worst song with kanye wests famous for 10th best song.

(being realistic)

famous is a terrible song - that taylor swift line really pisses me off, cause its genuinley untrue and ppl will sing along to it and it bugs me lol. private show shouldve been referenced as a great experimental pop song from a great experimental pop artist. ffs. 

Wow, I never thought I'd see someone sticking up for the snake again. She was literally busted and you will still defend her. Sure, she became popular for her music, but the fact that Kanye did what he did boosted her popularity a lot, because now she was the underdog and people like to root for the underdog. 

But then again, this is coming from someone who thinks PS was "experimental". I love Brit, but that song was generic af, her voice sounded like a chipmunk and she was not at all "experimental", because the instrumental literally sounds like it could've been left on the cutting room floor of The 20/20 Experience (for a reason) and the whole stutter-singing thing "Work it, Work it" etc.  is just really outdated. I wouldn't say it was one of the worst songs of 2016, because we do have "Closer" by the Chainsmokers, "7 Years" by that Graham something guy etc. but it certainly was tied to be the worst song off Glory, along with Clumsy...

Archived