The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Kaisa said:

I don't like the new audio. :embarrassney: Now there are parts when Britney moves her lips but only Tinashe sings, it looks stupid. :bigtime:

In the previous version, there was a part where Britney didn't move her lips although her voice is heard in the song :giggleney: I like Britney's voice in this version in the end. She sings "we use our bodies" in higher tones - it is different from the original Britney version :brit:

4 minutes ago, PerfumeGuy said:

In the previous version, there was a part where Tinashe moves her lips although Britney was singing :giggleney: I like Britney's voice in the version in the end. She sings "we use our bodies" in higher tones - it is different from the original Britney version :brit:

Well I prefer Britney's voice over Tinashe's and liked the parts they sung together. I also don't like that new kinda chipmunkish part. :idkney:

First they recorded and released the solo version within the album, then they decided to record a featuring and replaced the original one with the new one everywhere. Then when filming the MV they used another featuring version and released the video. Then they changed the audio with the first featuring one.  

Her team is just ******* INSANE!!! What da f uck is wrong with them?! :gtfo:

well i did think as i was watching the original video.. britney isn't moving her lips (tinashe is). tbh only someone on exhale would notice the difference. it's not that big of deal. [unrelated but i honestly had a dream they changed more songs, that's how much team britney ***** with us. It's even in my dreams]

Archived