The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you really don't know why they changed it? :xcuseme:

in the original mv audio around 1:53 tinashe was lipsynching her part while it was actually britney's voice saying the "if there's 7 minutes in heaven..."

that was a mistake, that's why they changed it. now you can hear tinashe singing that part.

basically the official tinashe version audio was different from the one in the MV :brit:

Guest Arckangel
28 minutes ago, joao said:

you really don't know why they changed it? :xcuseme:

in the original mv audio around 1:53 tinashe was lipsynching her part while it was actually britney's voice saying the "if there's 7 minutes in heaven..."

that was a mistake, that's why they changed it. now you can hear tinashe singing that part.

basically the official tinashe version audio was different from the one in the MV :brit:

The original MV had both of them singing that line at once if I'm not mistaken.

GREAT!! I am so happy that they finally changed it!! :unbelievableney: I really like the original version of the remix so I am very happy! I like Britney's voice in the end too! Now the part where Tinashe appears looks much better (she really sings on her own) :foh:

I just realized it and came to Exhale - glad that Exhalers already noticed :hipney:

3 hours ago, PBoy said:

:beynah: Can they do the same with Make Me video and just keep the audio and change the video, and how the hell they did that without losing the views, isn't like a different video then? And that ******' glitch at 0.27, i need a ******' Spa :lostney:

We all know how amateur Britney's team is. And there've been some cases in which the video/audio is slightly edited but the views remain. Katy' Dark Horse video backlash is an example

Archived