The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And by the way, on the day the video was released, I converted the video to MP3 and saved it to my phone and to my portable player. I just looove how they changed that part. If I'd be Tinashe, I think I would have the rights to protest against the audio edit. But she just looove Britney too much, so, she just ignored it. Being with Britney in a music video was everything to her!

1 hour ago, britrey said:

So, most of you here didn't notice that the day the video was released? :crying2:

But it's OK. I can't blame you guys. With such FLAWLESS VIDEO, we've been slayed since Day 1. I think it's a normal thing that you guys didn't notice the change in the AUDIO. :unbelievableney:

No no, the audio from the video was different than the iTunes version, and it was so much better. Now they changed it so it's the same from iTunes. What a disgrace :crying2:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No no, the audio from the video was different than the iTunes version, and it was so much better. Now they changed it so it's the same from iTunes. What a disgrace :crying2:

This. That's another thing that I liked about the video  :meltdown: and I think everyone was happy with the change, we all talked about it here when the video was released. 

I hate her team even more right now lol 

Archived